Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] Gold V account, 71 champs

Discussion on [EUW] Gold V account, 71 champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW] Gold V account, 71 champs

Yo,
Wanna sell EUW Gold V account. Level 30, Gold V 0 Points. Ranked W/L = 21/19. Standart MMR. Season 2 + 3 Gold + rewards (border etc.). 71 Champions. Account was never suspended. Price is around 35€.

------PHOTOS-------
Champs: -
Skins: -
Runes + RP/IP: -
Overall look: -
Additional icons: -

Payment method: Paypal
Contact me on skype: czetko19
If u have any questions feel free to ask.
Old 02/28/2014, 18:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
SOLD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Gold 5 Euw-16 Champs All ADC for Gold 5 Support Champs Account
11/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I have an account that I would like to trade or sell It has 2 Runepages Only AD runes: Dmg Reds Armor Yellows Magic Resist Blues Quits: 3x2.0 LifeSteal Bonus 2x2.3 Physical Dmg Champs:16
[Trading] Plat 2 Account For a Gold or Silver account with lots of champs / skins :)
10/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Skins: Judgment Kayle, King Tryndamere and 520 Corki skin 5 rune pages 49 camps Plat 2 high mmr +20 - 25 per win - 16 17 a loss
[Selling] S2 Gold, S3 Gold V account, 81 champs, 4 Full RunePage, 1100 normal win
07/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo. I want to sell my account, cuz I need the money and later on I want to create a smurf one. There is only one skin: Harbinger Kassadin(that was my favorite champion). Price is: 50€ I can guarantee the original informations to the account, so I'm sure that you won't be scamed! http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/w8ri.jpg / http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/708/shm0.jpg /
[Selling] [NA] League Of Legends Account | SMURF ACCOUNT | GOLD 5 | 66 champs | Rare skins!
03/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Willing to sell my account, skins: Warring Kingdoms Jarvan IV Infernal Alistar Matador Alistar Pharaoh Amumu Zombie Brand Nightmare Cho Gath Urf Corki