Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat 2acc- 2 champs missing alot of skins![EUW]

Discussion on Plat 2acc- 2 champs missing alot of skins![EUW] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat 2acc- 2 champs missing alot of skins![EUW]

Hey, I'd like to sell my plat II Account on EUW a lot of skins (a few legendaries)
2 champs missing (yasuo,viktor). I will show you everything via teamviewer.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] S3 Plat with alot of Skins/Champs EUW
02/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, verkaufe meinen LoL Account da ich schon länger nicht mehr aktiv spiele. Der Account ist von letzter season plat3 (mmr plat1-dia5). Neue Quali Games für Season 4 noch nicht gespielt! Es sind fast alle Champs vorhanden sowie sehr viele Skins. 12 Runenseiten mit allem was man braucht egal welche rolle.
[Selling] NA Plat I account. Alot of Champs,14 Skins
08/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
SOLD
[Selling] Selling Plat V Account, 85 Champs ALOT of Skins
08/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, today I am selling my Plat 5 Account on EUW. It has 85 Champs and alot of skins, also legendary skins and rare ones. 9 Runepages and alot of Runes If you're interested just pm me and tell me your offer
[ WTS ] EUW | Plat Border S2 | Gold Division now | missing 8 champs | 5 skins
02/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Alright guys im selling this EUW acc , Level 30 of course. It had plat S2, As well as plat border. Its Gold division now Got all champs except about 10 Got around 5 skins including pulsefire ez
[WTB] Level 30 EUW account with all champs Gold or Plat from season 1 and alot skins
09/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account should be as the title says. Shouldnt have more than 30 games played on season 2 and if they are played elo should be higher than 1500. I want all champs and alot of skins limited ones are a plus. I'm willing to pay up to $200 depending on the account. Skype: csaftekin add me. Can pay with paypal immediately if the account is something I like!