Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PAX Twisted Fate [NA/OCE] [PSC / MONEYBOOKERS]

Discussion on PAX Twisted Fate [NA/OCE] [PSC / MONEYBOOKERS] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PAX Twisted Fate [NA/OCE] [PSC / MONEYBOOKERS]

Hello, got a few PAX TF codes for OCE/NA that I am willing to sell for fair prices due to the transfer fees (IF you play in EUNE/EUW.

Price:
OCE 50€
NA 60€
Can be negotiated with fast&quick customers.

Payment Options:
PAYSAFECARD
MONEYBOOKERS
CS:GO weapon cases/keys/skins PREFER KNIFE SKINS

NO PAYPAL

Old 02/23/2014, 21:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 108/1/1

Dont add me if you want me to give first
Old 02/23/2014, 21:09   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by readthis View Post
**** SCAMMER

Do I even know you?`

Nice tbm though

Similar Threads Similar Threads
pax twisted fate
01/11/2014 - League of Legends - 22 Replies
guys, how much is worth a pax twisted fate code . my cousin gave it to me yesterday , he says its worth a lot and its still brand new not opened . i need ps4 and i dont have all the money to buy it yet, so i want to know how much it is worth so i can sell it. thanks .
[Selling] Pax Twisted Fate!
12/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello Guys! I would like to sell a Pax Twisted Fate skin for Oceania server! If you do not play at Oceania server you can also get the skin with server transfer to there and back. You will keep every data, friendlist, rating etc! Price: Negotiable (just be fair) For further discuss, add me to Skype: knox.travian
[Selling] 1x PAX Twisted Fate for North America [S] Moneybookers, Bank transfer, e*gold or PSC
10/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I am selling 1x the Skin code "PAX Twisted Fate" for the server "NA" (North America) I dont have a price. You can tell me what u like to pay :) Starting offer is: 175€
[Selling] PAX Twisted Fate [2x]
07/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hey Liebe Community. Ich verkaufe Pax Twisted Fate Skin Codes. Ich Besitze 2 Stück und möchte sie gerne loswerden, da mein Bruder kein LoL mehr spielt, und ich den Skin schon besitze. Mein Bruder hat mir also diese beiden Skins geschenkt. Diese Verkaufe ich nun.Sie sind in EU und NA verfügbar, aber wenn ihr den Support anschreibt könnt ihr sie auch auf anderen Servern freischalten. Ich weis, der Wert Beträgt so um die 200€, da TM_Link die schon verkauft für 175 verkaufe ich meine für 100€...
PAX TWISTED FATE !!!!!!!!!! No jax No sivir Its TWISTED FATE
01/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello i want to sell Pax Twisted fate CODE SERIAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It works For US Server (don't Know On EU) The code has been given out in 2009 Pax (only 20.000 Codes Was Given Out) Now I got This Super Extra rare code For SALE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I accept paypal payments only ! (full verified)