Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eu-W Account (S2 S3 Gold, Red Card Katarina + More)

Discussion on Eu-W Account (S2 S3 Gold, Red Card Katarina + More) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 88
Eu-W Account (S2 S3 Gold, Red Card Katarina + More)

I want to sell a Account on the Eu-W Server. Transfer to every Server is possible, but than the Account will only come with 2.2k RP, unless its EUNE
There are about 65 - 70 Skins on it, including Red Card Katarina, Kitty Cat Katarina, Mundo Mundo, Nutcracko and Lollipoppy, all 5 Skins with the Vintage Boarder!
No fixed price, everything is negotiable

There are still about 4.8k RP and 7.8k IP on the account.

Ranked :
S1 SoloQue Bronze
S2 SoloQue Gold
S3 SoloQue Gold 1 or 2 (MMR Plat)
S4 SoloQue Gold 1 (5 Wins left for Plat)

General Info :
As far as i know the account hasnt been banned (i'm not the first owner, i'm 3rd or 4th).
It has about 1700 - 1800 normal Wins (+ 13 Dominion +2 Aram)
The Account has only 5 Champs missing. These 5 Champs are :
Syndra
Quinn
Hecarim
Yasuo
Vel'Koz

But with the RP and EP, you would be able to buy them.
4 Win EP Boost also still available.
I cleard the friendlist as soon as i got the account, so nobody is going to ask you personal questions. With the RP on the Account, you also can just rename it.

Free Transfer to EU-NE available

Runes :
There are 10 Runepages and almost every Rune (ofcause all Tier3) on this Account.

Well, enought words have been said, here are some screenshots :

Icons :
RP/EP :
Champs
Profile Ranked :
Profile Normal :

Runes (11 Screenshots so a imgur album) :
Skins (68 Screenshots so a imgur album) :

Since i am not the first owner, i dont have any recovery informations or the original e-mail! I got this account in a list of 75 unchecked accounts bought here :

Looking for Paypal/Amazon/Skrill, but in some cases i also except eGold and Psc.

Add me on Skype (Krateling) [just press the skype icon on the left side], write your offer in this thread or send me a message on epvp.
Old 02/26/2014, 23:01   #2

elite*gold: 88
push

Edit :
Season 4 : Gold 1