Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

im Boosting acc in diamond anyone wanna come for duo for more win ratio

Discussion on im Boosting acc in diamond anyone wanna come for duo for more win ratio within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
im Boosting acc in diamond anyone wanna come for duo for more win ratio

the duo acc must be at least diamond or so high mmr acc like 2000 mr at least

EUW
Old 02/21/2014, 00:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you are challenger with diamond smurf or why you do boost diamond account players in duoQ ? ;D
Old 02/21/2014, 00:25   #3

actually thats true im challanger but still i dont have that 100% win ratio this i play with d2 and d1 and its like they still have brain but when i got 1 mate win his lane prefectly with me sure we can have more win ratio
Old 02/21/2014, 00:30   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i can bid you me ^^ . atm im diamond III 25+ LP with ~58% winrate but im main support. i can play on other lanes and play atm on other lanes but i prefer normaly support. my deal you adc and i support or w/e when you have interest. ^^
Old 02/21/2014, 00:36   #5

added