Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLAT 5|EUW|GOLD BORDER

Discussion on PLAT 5|EUW|GOLD BORDER within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PLAT 5|EUW|GOLD BORDER

Hello. Im selling a Platinum 5 Account, with Gold Border from Season 3.
The Acc has 108 Champions, few Skins(list inc) and 6 Rune Sites, with many Runes. Normal Wins 1500+
The Email of this Account isnt confirmed, so after you change it you just can confirm it.
I'd accept 80€ for this Account with Moneybookers or btc!

The Skin List

Astronaut Teemo
Victorious Elise
Cottontail Teemo
Slay Belle Katarina
Earnest Elf Tristana
Jaxismus
Angler Jax
Frosted Ezreal
Headhunter Nidalee
Ice Drake Shyvana
Emumu
Frejlord Ashe
Arctic Warfare Caitlyn
Siren Cassiopeia
Shadow Evelynn
Surprise Party Fiddlesticks
Arctic Ops Kennen
Noxus Poppy
Bladecraft Orianna
Chrome Rammus
Earth Rune Skarner
Pentakill Sona
Heartseeker Vayne
Warring Kingdoms Xin Zhao

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] PLAT/GOLD BORDER ACCOUNT S3
01/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey Guys, im looking for an account with a platin or gold border from season 3. EUW!! Im only buying from trusted people and for sure i want the original email, except ur very trusted and well known here. Otherwise, there won't be a trade! my max offer is atm 50€ offline paysafecard. Greets.
Lvl 30 RUSSIA GOLD 5 (PLAT BORDER)
01/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, I'm selling a lvl 30 gold 5 account on russia. It was Plat on EUW and got transfered to russia, so it got the plat icon and the plat border. This account got around 60 champs and 16 skins. It got 6 Runepages and a different variety of runes. For more information add me on skype : eythur Greetz:)
[Buying] Gold or plat border s2 NA ACC
07/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am looking for a gold or plat s2 border account on north american server, i have no interest on skins at all nor the number of champions. Add me on skype or send me a MP for further negotiation. If you are trustable ill pay first Skype: biruleibi4276
[Selling] CHEAP PLAT WITH GOLD BORDER + skins
05/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Platinium Cheap Account Gold account S2 and Platinium account S3 All champs and 5 rune pages Have about 400 runes (almost every rune) Skins: Bird of Prey Anivia - 520
[Selling] LoL Account - Plat 4 Gold Border S2 - 72 Champions
05/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello there, Today I'm offering you a account. Server: NA Elo: Platinum 4 - Gold Border S2 Champions: 72 Champions Runes: 6 Rune pages Skins: Judgment Kayle Riot Girl Tristana