Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS EUW CHALLANGER ACCOUNT

Discussion on WTS EUW CHALLANGER ACCOUNT within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS EUW CHALLANGER ACCOUNT

details on skype : radu.cristian280

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] diamond account division II with challanger leadership
01/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello,selling diamond II account EUNE,and also have 3v3 challanger leadership of the team. I won't put any screenshots but I will accept screenshare and I will show you everything you want. Accepting mm or you go first.Save my time and don't even try with that teamviewer scam joke. The price hasn't be made.Please make offer and I will contact you. I am too old for the game : P If intersted pm me or add me on skype:
[Selling] Challanger solo Q account
12/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
Hello ever wanted to buy account you can feel safe about ? then you have camed to right place :) super rare challanger account since only 50 people have it in 1 region located in euwest championship riven Trioumph Ryze more
[Selling] Challanger account SOLOQ
11/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys, as u maybe se im new at this forum/website, im done with playing at my realy loved account, so heres some info, - Its Challanger Solo q, it has Challanger frame it 3v3,5v5,ranked team etc - @Euwest - 87 champions - skin list - mafia jinx
Selling challanger account
09/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello,I am selling challanger account.Account in on EUNE!,It has season 1,2 diamond solo Q and season 3 challanger solo Q,and also 3v3 and 5v5 ranked teams challanger division.It has all champs and 103skins.I look for paypal only. IF YOUR ARE INTERESTED ADD :iv4n1233