Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

5 duo queue wins in NA server

Discussion on 5 duo queue wins in NA server within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
5 duo queue wins in NA server

Looking for a booster to win to do 5 duo queue wins in NA server

I want 5 positive wins at the end of our boosting session (5-0, 6-1, 7-2) only.

Anything more than 2 losses is not what I am looking for. I am currently in NA server Platinum III division.

Please post price and what time you available to start tomorrow. Looking for a booster for Saturday 2/15/14.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Coaching Lessons, ELO Boost Solo Queue & Duo Queue
11/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hello there! I am currently offering Coaching Lessons, ELO Boost (Solo and Duo Queue) for League of Legends. A little background about me. I have been playing LoL since 2009. Season 1 I failed to make 1200 ELO so I was unranked, but I played over 100 ranked games and was frustrated and believed I was in ELO Hell. When Season 2 began, I started climbing Solo Queue and played over 150 ranked games and went from Silver V to Gold V before end of the season to get the loading screen border...
[Buying] NA Duo Queue Wins Gold 2
10/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Need a booster for NA Gold 2 wins with duo queue. $4 per win.
[Buying] 3 Duo Queue wins (Im in Provosionals)
09/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi I am currently 7 out of then games in my provisionals and I want to guarantee i win those 3 games. Can anybody duo queue with me? Preferably with a smurf. If you're willing to do so msg me on skype and we can negotiate a price. Skype: Sole164
[WTB] Duo Queue Boosting on NA Server
04/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, currently 1500s, looking to buy some duo games on NA. Pm or make offer in thread if you do per game or 100 elo etc. Im not sure who offers and am too lazy to look :3 Thanks
[WTB] Duo Queue Boosting on NA Server
09/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Currently 1334, would like to duo queue a few games with someone. PM rates per win or 100 ELO, whichever you prefer. Looking for someone who can get started right away