Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Account Lvl 30 Platin1

Discussion on LoL Account Lvl 30 Platin1 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL Account Lvl 30 Platin1

Server:Russia
Champions:64
Skins:41
Wins:281
Division:Platin1
Runepages:4
Price:90
Notes:Last Season Platin and TSM ICON + 2770IP + SGU

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Sell LoL EUW Account/Platin1/105 skins/ Challenger Icon
02/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Server:EUW Champions:ALL Skins:105 Wins:1841 Division:Platin1 Runepages:20 TBMs:0 Price:600VB Notes:13500 IP and Diamand last season in soloQ/Challenger Icon from 3on3 Registration Email: Yes
[Selling] [B] LoL Platin1 Account [S] Money
01/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey Community, I'll sell my lovely EUW League Of Legends Account. He is at the Moment Platin1. It's easy. After the purchase you can be 100% certain that this account is yours. I already got scammed, and I know this feeling... Therefore I will never get back the account. On the matter about Scamming: Scamming is for me the very worst thing ever. There's nothing worse than to scam, because aside from the material object that has been stolen there's is another thing: your faith! That's...
[Selling] Platin1 Account/ All champs/ 54 Skins
12/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hey Community, I'll sell my League Of Legends Account. He is at the Moment Platin1. I added all Infos as Pictures. I'll go on trustet Members First! Or MiddleMan if you want. He got Original E-Mail. I prefer a purchaser who will play with this Account. epvpImg: Don't read the site title, upload images! epvpImg: Don't read the site title, upload images! epvpImg: segami <- images spelled backwards, cool huh?
League of Legends Platin1 Account +100Skins! RAREST SKINS EVER!(Human Ryze etc!)
10/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi ich verkaufe meinen sehr raren LoL Account mit über 100Skins unter anderem die seltensten Skins die es gibt!z.B. Human Ryze, Silver Kyle, Black Alistar, Goth Annie, viele Horrowing 2009, viele Snowdown2009/2010 und alle Wintergames 2010 Skins! Bitte schaut euch das Bild an dort sind viele der Skins abgebildet die auf dem Account sind. Zusätzlich ist der Account in Season 3 SoloQue Platin Wertung und bekommt alle Awards/Rahmen plus den seltenen Elise Skin! Der Account ist auf EUWest,...
[Trading] Platin1 Account with CS Riven for KittyKat Platin Account
07/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey there, wanna swap my Account (Gold in Season 2 w/ Victorious Janna) Platin 1 (if u wish i can push it to Diamond 5) -the account also includes 13 Runepages. -All champs execpt: Elise, Vi, Galio, Hecarim, Victor, Volibear, Lissandra & Maokai are unlocked. -Original Email included -Championsship Riven Skin for an Account with the following things: