Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cheap pax sivir

Discussion on cheap pax sivir within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
cheap pax sivir

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2014, 19:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 70
The Black Market: 259/0/0
What's your server? What's the cheap price for you?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] PAX Sivir (2 NA, 3 EUW) Cheap.
07/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, i'm selling 5 PAX Sivir codes, 2 for NA and 3 for EUW. I got these skins from the PAX-Prime and I already have it on my account, so I wanted to sell them. I'm selling them for 10€ via paysafecard or paypal. Anyone interested in them can contact me via-skype: fireworkpt . After the first buy, I would like that person to come here and say i'm trusted, so that I can easily sell the others. IMPORTANT NOTE: I WILL give first to people with 50+ TBM, anyone with less TBM I won't, so...
[Selling] PAX Sivir (1 NA, 2 EUW) Cheap.
06/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi guys, i'm selling 3 PAX Sivir codes, 1 for NA and 2 for EUW. I got these skins from the PAX-Prime and I already have it on my account, so I wanted to sell them. I'm selling them for 10€ via paysafecard, but i can also make it via-paypal especially for the NA people. Anyone interested in them can contact me via-skype: fireworkpt . After the first buy, I would like that person to come here and say i'm trusted, so that I can easily sell the others.
[Selling] PAX Sivir (1 NA, 2 EUW) Cheap.
05/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys, i'm selling 3 PAX Sivir codes, 1 for NA and 2 for EUW. I got these skins from the PAX-Prime and I already have it on my account, so I wanted to sell them. I'm selling them for 10€ via paysafecard. Anyone interested in them can contact me via-skype: fireworkpt . After the first buy, I would like that person to come here and say i'm trusted, so that I can easily sell the others.
[Buying] WTB PAX SIVIR CHEAP
05/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTB PAX SIVIR about 10 euros...
[Selling] WTS Pax Sivir/Pax Jax Cheap
04/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Wanna sell 3 pax sivir/2 pax jaxs Cheap Paypal/Psc skype:alertbg