Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Trusted]Championship RIVEN || FAST

Discussion on [Trusted]Championship RIVEN || FAST within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/19/2014, 00:46   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
100% vouch for this trader! I'm new to this forum and i took the chance of trading this dude because he's trusted. He was 100% professional, very fast to respond to my pm, and very courteous. Also had the best prices. Thank you for the Riven skin and good luck with future sales!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2014, 00:49   #17

elite*gold: 704
The Black Market: 158/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaejangmyun View Post
100% vouch for this trader! I'm new to this forum and i took the chance of trading this dude because he's trusted. He was 100% professional, very fast to respond to my pm, and very courteous. Also had the best prices. Thank you for the Riven skin and good luck with future sales!!!

Here is your photo.
Enjoy it buddy!
Old 02/22/2014, 15:16   #18

Got scammed for 200 euros cuz i sold [eune] cs riven and that guy refunded it.
Already got my revenge negative tbm out tho.

Since im trying to get in contact with paypal cuz i already got scammed for about 340 euros there,i will not accept paypal till then.
Only paysafes and Skrill available atm!
Old 03/04/2014, 18:33   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
no NA? T_T
Old 03/04/2014, 18:39   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by GooseBoost View Post
no NA? T_T
You can always transfer.
Old 03/05/2014, 23:07   #21