Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell dia 3v3 team's

Discussion on Sell dia 3v3 team's within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell dia 3v3 team's

Hey I sell dia 3v3 team's 50€
add me on skype: eof.bryan

MFG. Bryan
Old 02/01/2014, 05:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
server?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EUW] PLATINUM 3v3 Team sell
10/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Server : Euw Platinum Team 30 € Also I have got gold 3v3 teams, if you are interested, do not esitate on contacting me. We can accept to make 3v3 team with your desired name on request. How it works: I invite you in the team, you pay, I give you the leadership. I can go first with trusted traders. Payment: Prefer Paypal.
[Selling] Sell an Gold IV 3v3 Team ONLY 5€
10/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey i Sell here an Gold IV team! For 5€ PSC or 300 E*Gold! http://abload.de/img/goldivk1lv0.png If you are interested in PN me please ! See ya Allija
[Selling] Sell EuW 3V3 Team Platin IV
09/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
würde das team gern verkaufen für 25-30€psc / egold Skype: Hitm33n ihr könnt aber auch einen slot erhalten für 5€
[Selling] Hey guys, I wanna sell my team, which I dont need anymore. If you're in that team y
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I wanna sell my team, which I dont need anymore. If you're in that team you're gonna get the following rewards after the end of the season: "Gold or higher: Season 3 medal for Buddy and Team invitations and Victorious Champion Skin Should you climb to the highest ranks of competitive play, you’ll greet new friends and teammates with a personalized invitation badge that shows off your success in shiny style. You’ll also earn the permanent Victorious Ward skin and a unique...
Sell 3o3 Platin team
05/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
-Sell Platin team (3o3) -Paypal or psc -100% save -After pay you will get the team leader -Sykpe "bennybennybennybenny129" --> Add me if Questions, or trade.