Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ArtofLeague.com]Hiring coaches/boosters from ALL regions!

Discussion on [ArtofLeague.com]Hiring coaches/boosters from ALL regions! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ArtofLeague.com]Hiring coaches/boosters from ALL regions!

As topic says, we are hiring coaches and boosters from all regions.
This is our website:

You must be atleast Diamond II/I rating.
Have had boosting/coaching experience.
Not rage/flame/talk during games when boosting.
Communicate with us and your customers.

Contact us on skype and we will have further discussion about this.
Here is our main thread :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Hiring EloBoosters For Broken Boost | Hiring Trusted Elo Boosters | 70% cut | NA @ EU
06/06/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
New Skype : Seth.Official http://i.imgur.com/W8fHs1o.png
Lf Boosters and Coaches for are new Boosting Site
01/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I am the co-CEO of a pro boosting site we are looking to take on 6 more boosters for are site for American server ,OCE , Turkish ,Korean servers. If interested add us here on skype: LolEloBoostServiceCheapAndQuick for a chat and for testing
[ArtofLeague.com]Hiring NA coaches/boosters
01/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
As topic says, we are hiring NA coaches and boosters. This is our website: League of Legends Lessons, Coaches and Boosting | artofleague.com You must be atleast Diamond II/I rating. Have had boosting/coaching experience. Not rage/flame/talk during games when boosting. Communicate with us and your customers. Contact us on skype and we will have further discussion about this.
Lf for elo boosters and coaches to join us
10/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello im a manager of a boosting service at the moment the service has 2 boosters a challenger and plat1 player and we are looking to expand so if interested u need to be diamond1 or higher solo queue player we are looking for any server and we are also in the making of a website feel free to contact us here or by skype Skype : loleloboostservicecheapandquick
[HIRING] Boosters (and Coaches) for ELOLift.com
05/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello prospective boosters, coaches AND customers, ADD US ON SKYPE: ELOLIFT A partner and I have recently started a new elo boosting service called "ELOLift". You can check out our website here (http://www.elolift.com) but it is still undergoing major construction. Website expected to finish by the end of this month (May). We are looking for Challenger, Diamond, and Platinum level players to elo boost and/or coach for our business. We work with NA and EUW/EUNE servers at the moment....