Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

40+ Skins , Legendaries etc. Gold II

Discussion on 40+ Skins , Legendaries etc. Gold II within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
40+ Skins , Legendaries etc. Gold II

Hello there ,
I'm selling my account which is in Silver IV preseason (soloq) and Gold II (3v3 ranked team).

It has all important runes you need to play on every lane.

Owns 80+ champions and I guess 40++ skins.

I'm updating LoL right now and will add some screenshots after it got updated.

Important skins are i.e. Pulsefire Ezreal , Battlecast Chogath , Legendary Kayle , ex-legendary teemo astronaut and many more...

Let me know if someone is intrested in it.

Will add screenshots and the price is @ 50€.

best regards

Similar Threads Similar Threads
UFO Corki, 49 skins. Buncha holiday ones, and unobtainable skins. Legendaries/Themes
11/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, trying to sell my league account. Or, possibly trade. Although, i'm mainly looking to sell it. I have UFO Corki! Every Pool Party Skin. And a bunch of others, if you add me on skype/raidcall i can give you the entirety of the skin list. Account is in silver elo, but, with pre season going on, it's close to gold. Anyway, hmu if you're interested.
[Selling] EUW Acc Gold 5 107 champs 92 skins Riot Singed many Legendaries
09/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Ich verkaufe meinen EuW Acc lvl 30 mit 4900 IP 7 Runenseiten sogut wie alle runen vorhanden Angebote gern gesehen :) I want to sell my EuW Acc lvl 30 with 4900 IP left and 7 runepages nearly all runes are earned Offers would be nice to see :)
[Selling] Diamond V (NA) account - 261 skins, 19 legendaries, limited edition skins, all champs
04/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hi, I am selling my North American account for League of legends. First of all, the reason of the sell is because I got into Path of Exile. I got a lot of offers between , my BIN is set at 500. (Paypal gift only, can use middle man) My skype (for more information) is : chrisx988 So, here are the features of the account :
WTS 2100 ELO Account - 100 Skins, All PAX Skins, 8 Legendaries
01/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my 2100 ELO EUNE Account, It's a top tier account, meaning it's diamond S3, It has recent ESL Experience, so its a well known account within the competitive scene of LoL - It's got all top 100 players on it's friendlist, and it has a really rare name. It' has never been banned, so you have access to tribunal and other features http://tinypic.com/r/2yo8m7p/6 As for the skins, there are over 100 skins on it - has PAX Skins & 8 legendaries PAX Skins: PAX Jax