Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Do not buy boost from Mardeway

Discussion on Do not buy boost from Mardeway within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Do not buy boost from Mardeway

So i saw that he closed his post about elo boosting

but he doesnt quite explains what happenned. Im not sure if i can post this here but i will anyways.
His skype id: pisku8
He said he could do the 10 placement games for 30e wich was decent so i said yes and told him that i would pay upfront but he refused(said he got cocky and played bad)
Then he started playing without my authorisation he gave my account to his brother and played with another account (same elo) in duoq.
He lost 4 games in a row.
After he finally he told me that his brother was playing my account when i told him that i would spectate lol.
Im a p1~d3 player and im decent not d1 but decent, but this guy is bad if i knew from the begining i wouldve stopped him playing in my account he sucks hard he never had a positif stat in any game. Now he tells me on skype
"Really man , sorry about this fail boost , i cant keep my job after this fail. Arleady sayd what happen in my thread and im closing it , i should've ended this but i dont wanna make anymore loses for you , like dc at baron in my last game... Really i cant explain how bad i feel... I hope you can find someone who will get back what i lose"
then erased me from his contact list (i was gone at this point, just came back and saw this).
Well Just saying if a guy similar offers you a boost DO NOT ACCEPT IT or at least spectate him and watch if he is duoqing.
Thank you for reading this,.
Old 01/18/2014, 23:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You cant post accusations. Thats a violation. But thanks for the heads up.
Old 01/18/2014, 23:23   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 13
You are not allowed to do witchhuntig here put it into the complaint area
Old 01/18/2014, 23:23   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

He wrote in his own thread that he will quit boosting since he had tons of dc.
Well post your chase in complaint area ^^
Closed Thread