Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Season 4 Placement Match Special - Diamond 1 level boosting

Discussion on Season 4 Placement Match Special - Diamond 1 level boosting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
Season 4 Placement Match Special - Diamond 1 level boosting

Hello i've been a booster for the past two seasons getting dozens of accounts up to gold, platinum, and diamond. My previous threads can be located here.

I also worked with for most of season 3 helping them boost a lot of accounts.

I am here with a special deal for those looking to start off strong in season 4.

DEAL
For $50 I will play the first ten matches of your provisional series. An amazing price for $5 a game. I will also guarantee you a minimum of Gold or 10 straight wins. If I don't achieve at least one of these I will guarantee you a full refund. That's right if I don't make you hit gold or 10 wins by the end of the 10 matches you'll get all your money back.

If I don't fulfill my promise you can report me to Riot or whatever. I will give you my IGN after I receive the payment so that if I fulfill any of these conditions.

TL;DR $60 FOR GOLD OR 10 STRAIGHT WINS IN YOUR PROVISIONAL SERIES OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEED.

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] S4 Placement match 25€
01/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello everyone. Since Season 2014 is starting in a couple of days, we want to introduce our placement match service. GOLD GUARANTEED Why choose us? -Fast -100% Safe -Cheap
[Selling] Placement match SEASON 4 ***
01/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Season 4 placement match ALL Guaranteed Gold V ! Server NA / EUW : Placement match : 80$ USD Skype : Referral.cnd
[Selling] Season 4 | Placement matches | PRE-ORDER SPECIAL OFFER €27,50 | CHALLENGER BOOSTER
01/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello everyone! Normally our placement matches cost €35. But if you pre-order them now they will only cost €27,50!! So pre-order them now! In order to guarantee the best results as possible we will let the placements be performed by our CHALLENGER booster! Only the best of the best is good enough for our clients! http://i.imgur.com/7tWKoAK.jpg For any questions you can always contact me on skype: cazblox , leave a reaction in the thread or send ma a PM. Official thread:...
[Buying] Placement match
11/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hi I search a eloboost for placement match (ofc 10win, and if no 10win you go gold) Tell me your price and time for make this Have a good day
[Buying] placement match na server
10/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
well i am already 3-0 i want to be gold v paying by paysafe card pm me