Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Platinum I EUW [ Good Account ]

Discussion on WTS Platinum I EUW [ Good Account ] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 9
WTS Platinum I EUW [ Good Account ]

Hello so basicly the account Stats-
Platinum I
98 champs
4 rune pages
28 skins
19 League Points
20-25 Lp per win

If you interested contact me .if you want to see the account i can screenshare on skype or Tv.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Platinum V account with good MMR
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Here we go. Server is EUW, 42 champions (all adc except varus), 19 skins (mostly skins for adc and some legacy (ex. The Magnificent TF, Notthingham Ezreal, Slay Belle Kayarina)), 16 rune pages, no previous bans. PM for any information. With Regards, allymf
[Selling] Very Good Platinum Account !!
08/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello fellas I am selling my Platinum V account , here is what the account has : Champions + Skins : Ahri Akali - Crimson Alistar - Unchained Amumu - Sad Robot Anivia Annie
[Selling] PLATINUM LoL Account! Good MMR.
07/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey! I'm selling one of my platinum accounts. The account is Platinum V at the moment, it has a good MMR. (gets 27-30 / game). The account had a Silver S2 Rating and has these icons. Here is a picture of the rating: http://2.ii.gl/rTv5r7.png Normal games:
Platinum Account for sale (GOOD ACC)
05/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey there! My name is Matthias. Im a college student at the moment and i want to get rid of my lol account since i can't focus on my studies because i'm kinda addicted to playing lol. Please if you would follow me through my instructions about my account it would be much appreciated. Information about my Account My account is located on the EUW servers. Has over 700+ ranked games and 250+ normal games. My account is Platinum League Division V = 5. There is already made Item sets for...
SELLING PLATINUM ACCOUNT GOOD PRICE
02/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey i sell my platinum I account for a good price. 45€ +/- paypal only, via gift. 16 runes pages 80 champions 30 skins +/- skype: lorisc0deblue