Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New elo booster(Cheap bronze-gold)

Discussion on New elo booster(Cheap bronze-gold) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New elo booster(Cheap bronze-gold)

Hey, So the last 2 season i boosted multiple friends to gold/plat and right now i'm doing a diamond 5 boost (plat 1 30 points atm, Started from gold 3 a week ago).

So basically i done a couple plat 5 and gold 5 boost during s3 and decided to check if anyone is interessted in some cheap boosting between bronze-plat.

You can just MSG me or type in this thread if your interessted and we'll get settled on a prize that fit us both.
If you need proof of previous order i'll more then love to provide u that.

Thank you for reading this and i hope to do buisness with you in the future!

Tags
elo boost cheap safe lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Elo Boosting Service] Bronze to diamond / Experienced Booster / SUPER CHEAP
06/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ELO BOOSTING SERVICE : REQUIREMENTS : - EUW OR EUN SERVER - LEVEL 30 ACCOUNT - BASIC AD/AP RUNES - BASIC POOL OF CHAMPIONS - PAYPAL ACCOUNT
[Buying] Looking for OCE elo booster from bronze to gold
10/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
currently in bronze 2. add me on skype the discuss price. captainpotato.epvp
BRONZE & SILVER ELO BOOSTER CHEAP
06/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hi, I'm a eloboostar. I'll boost your account. For a low prices and fast. I boost on the EU servers. Prices: Brons Bronze V - Bronze IV 10 €
Bronze elo booster - Cheap
05/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey peeps, Im a gold elo player and i figured out i can carry prertty hard on bronze. So i thought i can boost ppl for money. played 2 games on a bronze account: http://puu.sh/2OgJN my prizes are: bronze 5-4 €15,- bronze 4-3 €15,-
Cheap Elo Booster For BRONZE-PLAT ONLY
05/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Im a diamond player looking to boost bronze-plat players only. NA Only Coaching: Im a friendly guy and I love to coach friends so if you need help we can negotiate a fair price. New to the site. Now have finished around 15-20 accounts and coaching 3-4 people a week. Post your skype or AIM or whatever and ill contact you for more information. Now offering boosts all the way to diamond 2