Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond II 90+LP Player Looking to Boost on EUW, will do some vouch games. Get at me.

Discussion on Diamond II 90+LP Player Looking to Boost on EUW, will do some vouch games. Get at me. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond II 90+LP Player Looking to Boost on EUW, will do some vouch games. Get at me.

Hey guys im new and looking to get into abit of boosting.

I will do some vouch games for free. 1 per person. as i have no intention of stealing anyone's accounts or anything else, i merely want to boost for cash nothing more nothing less.

If you converse with me we can arrange a price based on what elo you are at and what you want to get too.

I think it would be fair once a job is confirmed to recieve at least half the payment before starting, merely to cover myself. Again, I have no intentions of taking half of your money and not providing the service.

Look forward to hearing some responses and doing some vouch games !

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Eloboost by a diamond 1 player eune DOING VOUCH GAMES FOR TRUSTED MEMBERS
09/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Hello, I'm a d1 player who has some spare time & would like to boost players from EUW EUNE or Turkey. First of all I know that I'm not trusted. Thats why I'm doing vouchgames for people with 20+ TBM's. This way I can win people's trust. Prices: Bronze 5 => Bronze 4 = 10€ Bronze 4 => Bronze 3 = 10€ Bronze 3 => Bronze 2 = 10€
[Selling] Vouch Games Elo Boost
05/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey Leute wie oben schon erwähnt möchte ich ein Eloboost Service aufmachen jedoch muss ich dafür was an meiner TBM tun.;) Ich Selber bin Platin 4 im moment Nunja deshalb möchte ich ein paar Vouch Games für euch machen. Falls jmd interesse hat addet mich in skype. ;) Skype: sora1367
EUW Lol Elo Boost Plat player doing 5 vouch game (Bronze to Gold)
12/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, am a new booster here. Am actually Plat 3 and boost only from Bronze 5 to Gold 5. Ill make 2 vouch games for 5 different person. Just give me your skype on this subject and ill add you. Merry Christmas ;) Duo Q available for vouch
[Selling] ~~Division Boosting by Diamond Player ~~ LF Vouch games
04/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Currently in Diamond 1 soloQ, and challenger in 5v5 I'll boost EUW and EUNE Offering boosts from bronze 5 to platinum 5 Looking for vouches, then I'll start with prices and screenshots of boosts Proof of my account