Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bronze 5 account (or as low as possible) with decent amount of champions!

Discussion on Bronze 5 account (or as low as possible) with decent amount of champions! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bronze 5 account (or as low as possible) with decent amount of champions!

Hey! I'm looking to buy a bronze 5 account on EUW (or as low as possible). Hit me up on skype if you got anything, skype is ivan_cavar

Thanks!
Old 01/07/2014, 16:26   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 375/3/3
add me skype : Gotenboost

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking NA Bronze 5 Account with lots of champions and decent rune pages.
09/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
As the title says. Please leave me your skype/contact information as well as a little bit of details on what you have. Ideal account i am looking for is a Bronze V, preferred bronze in season 1 or 2 if applicable with a very good selection of champions and runes/pages. I do not care for skins, so please don't try to sell me one that has the rare skins, because it translates into unnecessary costs for me. The worse the hidden mmr/elo is, the better, so don't be afraid. I only strictly...
[Buying] Bronze Account with decent amount of champs and runes
09/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Like the title says, Bronze account with a good amount of champs and at least a rune page full. Send me or post the account details(champions, runes, etc etc.) and the price as well, thanks! Edit: NA accounts only, yeah.
[WTB] Plat Account EUW | Good Champs | Decent amount of Skins
09/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
hi, i'm looking to buy a plat+ account on EUW I've got around 60ish somethin euros to spend, nothing less, nothing more. I'm only interested into people with a legit amount of TBMs, and I'll be asking for a view of the account on teamviewer. I kinda want a seller with atleast 20~40+ positive TBMs, no negatives. Email/Recovery MUST be included. You can post your account threads here, and i'll contact you on skype.
[Selling] Good LoL account with decent amount of skins and alot of champs
09/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to sell my league of legends account. Champs: 110 skins: 25 I will go first to a trusted member ONLY.Otherwise you will go first or we can find a middleman. Post your skype name below and we can discuss what needs to be discussed on skype. still selling
[WTB} NA LoL account level 30 clean Decent amount of champs and good runes
10/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies