Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

35 skins account EUW transferable

Discussion on 35 skins account EUW transferable within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
35 skins account EUW transferable

So I am selling my LoL account because i don't want to play it anymore. The account is from EUW but i can transfer the account. The skins are:

Send me offers via PM (you must include in your offer the extra to pay the name change)

Tags
sell acc lol 30 euw

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond 3 EUW Account (TRANSFERABLE) Trusted Sellers!
01/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi folks, we're currently selling an unused account of ours which is diamond 3. The current skins and champions are listed below (screenshots of champs included): Click the button below to add me on Skype and avoid fake imposters! Receiving offers! 49 skins, 75 champions http://www.formazioneticino.ch/ckfinder/userfiles /images/Skype-logo.png
[Selling] EUW Platinum 1 account (transferable)
10/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys, we're selling a platinum 1 account on EUW for 150€ Click the button below to add me on Skype! http://i.epvpimg.com/7M6Qg.png The account has :
EU ACCOUNT/TRANSFERABLE/MM ONLY
09/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I know i'm new to the community, that's why this trade will go trough a trusted EPVP middleman, of the buyers choice, that i will check first. I have invested 70 euros RP in this account, on skins and champions and farmed more trough IP. 65 champions(12 6300 Champions) and all skins and runes will be shown trough Skype. Price is 60 euros flat. Skins: Jurassic Kog'Maw Riot Graves Aristocrat Vayne Pirate Tristana
Selling Lvl30 Eu NE (transferable) account!
09/02/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey! I am selling my account which has 32 skins and 66 champions! Skins: Volcanic Wukong Frostfire Annie Dreadknight Nasus Battleborn Kayle Workshop Shaco Frozen Terror Nocturne