Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling diamond and silver account.

Discussion on Selling diamond and silver account. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling diamond and silver account.

hi i'm selling my diamond 3 account and my smurf silver 1 , all champ and much skin. add me on skype for screen /screenshare

skypeaddy : nathaniel-oda

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling NA Diamond/Gold and Silver Account
12/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there, im selling 2 accounts: 1 who is DIamond in 3v3 (has diamond Border) and Gold III in Soloq ,it has alot of skins and an og name and another who Is Silver V with ~50 champs and NightMare Chogath (unavailable) Skin List: : - Bewitching Nidalee (unavailable) - Little Knight Amumu - Annie in Wonderland (unavailable) - Rugged Garen - Victorious Elise (unavailable) - Temple Jax - Glacial Olaf - DreadKnight Nasus - IceDrake Shyvanna - Crimson Elite Talon - ShockBlade Zed - Tundra Hunter...
Selling PBDO license [Silver und Diamond]
08/12/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
Silver - 150 egold, Diamond - 1000
[Selling] Selling Silver 1 and Silver 2 Account on Ebay
07/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello , i selling my silver 1 and silver 2 Account on Ebay here the links , League of Legends EU West 96 Champs / 89 Skins / Silver 1 / Riot Skins # TOP | eBay League of Legends EU West Silber 2 85 Champs 30 Skins 2200RP 10.000 IP | eBay If you are interested offer there =)
[Selling] Selling, Diamond, Platinum ,Silver accounts EUNE
06/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I have the following accounts for selling if your interested: Diamond 2 EUNE 75LP 45 CHAMPS 2 RUNE PAGES 4 SKINS
Selling [EUW] ACC Diamond V in 3s/Silver V in Solo Queue
04/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling DIAMOND League of Legend Accounts! Accounts for Sale: Diamond V in 3s Silver V in Solo 1/1] Diamond V in 3s Gold I in Solo 1/1] I currently seeling 2 diamond accounts in this Season. - You will get a diamond banner at the end of this Season.