Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

gold 5 euw lots of rare skins $40 obo

Discussion on gold 5 euw lots of rare skins $40 obo within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
gold 5 euw lots of rare skins $40 obo

aatrox
ahri-midnight ahri and foxfire ahri
akali- stinger akali
alistar- unchained
amumu
annie
ashe- woad ashe and amathyst ashe
blitz- riot blitz
caitlyn- sheriff and officer cait
cho'garth
corki
diana
elise-victorius elise
ezreal- frosted and explorer
fiddlesticks- fiddle me timbers
fizz- fisherman fizz
garen
graves-pool party graves
hecarim-arcade hecarim
heimerdinger
janna- forcast janna
jarvan
jax
jinx-mafia jinx
katarina-mercenary katarina
kayle
keenan-swamp master keenan
kog maw
lee sin- muy tuy lee sin and pool party lee sin
leona- pool party leona
lucian- hired gun lucian
lux
master yi
miss fortune- secret agent miss fortune, waterloo miss fortune
morganna
nasus- riot k9 nasus
nidalee- bewitching nidalee
nunu
riven- redeemed riven
ryze
shen- warlord shen
singed
sivir- pax sivir
sona
soraka
swain
talon
taric
teemo-cottontail teemo
tristana- riot girl tristana
tryndamere
twisted fate- magnificent tf
twitch- gangster twitch
urgot
varus
vayne-vindicator vayne, aristocrat vayne
vi
volibear
warwick
zed- shockblade zed
zyra

runes:

quintessences:
3x armour
3x ad
3x gp10
2x health
2x lifesteal
1x movement speed
3x ability power

marks:
9x ap
9x armor pen
9x ad
9x hybrid pen
9x magic pen
9x armor

seals:
9x armor

glyphs:
9x flat mr
9x scaling mr

add me on skype or pm me here allan.mclernon1 want it sold today so negotiable on price a little

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA Bronze 3 Account(RARE SKINS)(PAX JAX+SIVIR!!!)(LOTS OF CHAMPIONS+SKINS)
01/13/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi, I'm going to be selling my account due to the fact I more then likely won't have enough free time to play any more when I begin attending college. The account is on the North American Server. The account has 2 RARE PAX Skins that you can't buy on League of Legends anymore. PAX Jax (Valued at over 100$USD) PAX Sivir (Valued at over 25$ USD) The account has 76 Champions The account has 43 Skins
[Selling] Selling Diamond 4 Account w/Gold Border l Has 100's of skins lots of limited and rare
04/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello there epvp community, I'm selling my main league of legends account. It was gold season 2, and Diamond 4 now in season 3. You play with pro's (has high mmr) The account was made back during Season 1 so you get the season 1 rewards too. Here are the list of skins it has: (gonna take awhile... GG haha) - dynasty ahri - foxfire ahri - midnight ahri - crimson akali (legacy)
GOLD 5 LOTS OF RARE SKINS (trusted)
11/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
hey guys, quitting this game now, so i am gonna sell all of my accounts, one of them is this NA gold 5 account. It has 60 -70 champs, tons of rare skins ( all TPA skins, all harrowing skins, victorious elise, medieval twitch, grey ww, pax Jax, pax sivir, riot graves, riot nasus, human ryze, pulsefire ez and other 10¬15 skins. Got s3 gold frame, and some special icons. I am going to sell it for 300 USD, price negotiable, please add my skype jasonjleeeee:)
[Selling] NA Diamond S3, S2 Gold S1/All Champs/TONS of rare skins/Lots of pros on friends list
07/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
LF: $1,500 but negotiable. have pros suchs as Dyrus, Muffinqt, Wildturtle, Link, Chauster, almost all of C9, almost all of Velocity on friends list. (will leave them there under conditions) reply or PM if interested. http://i.imgur.com/OCf0FMc.jpg *Rare/Unavailable **Legendary Aatrox Ahri - Dynasty Ahri
[S]>LoL NA 1867 ELO ACCOUNT/LOTS OF RUNES/LOTS OF RARE LIMITED SKINS
03/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I'm currently selling a account with ALL the current champions except (Ziggs, Sejuani, Volibear, Nautilus, Fiora) Current elo for Season 2 solo queue : 1867 (Highest reached 2001) I have skins for champions ill list. Bolded are the rare skins Alistar- Unchained (facebook give away) Ashe- Queen Ashe skin Caitlyn- Arctic Warfare (magazine exclusive) Chogath- Nightmare skin (alienware give away) Corki- UFO Corki (people who played in beta) Kayle- Silver Kayle (silver kayle exclusive on...