Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ACC 30, 83 champions 24 Skins, 10 pages runes

Discussion on ACC 30, 83 champions 24 Skins, 10 pages runes within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ACC 30, 83 champions 24 Skins, 10 pages runes

EU WEST
Silver

83 Champions, 24 Skins, 10 pages of runes

- Golden Alistar
- Unchained Alistar
- Apocalyptic Brand
- Artic warfare Caitlyn
-Minuteman Gangplank
-Nightblade Irelia
- Tradicional Karma
- SandStorm Katarina
-Artics ops kennen
- Dragon first lee sin
- Headhunter Master yi
- Pharaoh Nidalee
-Headhunter Rengar
-Reedemed riven
-Battle bunny riven
-Dark crystal ryze
-Sandscourge skarner
-Panda Teemo
-Riot Girl Tristana
-Traditional trundle
-Jack of hearts twisted fate
-Medieval Twitch
-Vandal Vladimir
-Grey Warwick

Runes

___Marks___
+0.91 Armor x9
+1.3 Armor pen. x1
+0.95 Physical dmg x9
+1.7% Attack speed x9
+2.2% crit dmg x1
+0.90/0.61 pen. x1
+0.87 Magic pen. x9

___Seals___
+0.59 ability power x3
+1.4 armor x9
+0.43 Physical dmg x3
+1.9 ability power at lvl 18 x9
+19 HP at level 18 x2

___Glyphs___
+1.2 ability power x7
+0.70 armor x9
+0.28 Physical dmg x6
-0.82% cooldown x3
+0.63 Magic pen. x2
+1.3 Magic resit x8
+0.31Mana reg/5 x1
+3.1 ability power at lvl 18 x9
+0.73 physical dmg at lvl 18 x9
+2.7 Magic resist at lvl 18 x9

___Quintessences___
+5.0 ability power x3
+2.3 physical dmg x3
+4.5% critical dmg x2
+2.0% lifesteal bonus x2
+1.5% move speed x3
+7.8 Ability power at lvl 18 x2

Contact with me!
Old 01/02/2014, 15:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What league placements for each season ?
Old 01/02/2014, 15:41   #3

It is EU WEST Silver 3 and up

#

#

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [WTS] Platinum V // All Champions // All Runes // 20 Pages // 150 Skins
09/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
Looking to sell this beautiful account. I've actually tried selling this in the passed but wasn't happy with anyone who was interested in it, i figure ill try again now that the season is near its end. This account is currently on OCE, but transfers to all other regions are up. With the purchase of this account i will also include a copy of my drivers license (HD Scan) which matches the name on the account, and i will give you the original email account it was registered to. I have most...
[Selling] [WTS] Platinum V // All Champions // All Runes // 20 Pages // 150 Skins
09/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Looking to sell this beautiful account. I've actually tried selling this in the passed but wasn't happy with anyone who was interested in it, i figure ill try again now that the season is near its end. This account is currently on OCE, but transfers to all other regions are up. With the purchase of this account i will also include a copy of my drivers license (HD Scan) which matches the name on the account, and i will give you the original email account it was registered to. I have most...
09/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
[Selling] EUW | Platinum 1 | 100K IP | 114 Champions | 59 Skins | All Runes/Pages
08/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I am selling my own, personal LoL account. I am selling it because I need the money, and I won't be having much time to play after summer break. Here follows some information about the account: EUW 100K IP PLATINUM 1
[Selling] EUW Silver V / 92 champions / 40 skins / 3 runes pages
08/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i am selling ym account who is on Silver V on EUW server. It has 92 champions, 40 skins, 3 runes pages. For more information add me on skype: justasvit I Won't go first, so please dont waste your and my time.