Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 1 Player Boost | Up to Diamond | Cheap&Fast | EU Servers

Discussion on Diamond 1 Player Boost | Up to Diamond | Cheap&Fast | EU Servers within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond 1 Player Boost | Up to Diamond | Cheap&Fast | EU Servers

Hello. My name is Arek, I am Diamond 1 player on EUW server. My main roles are Mid and Jungle. After playing over and over I realised that I am good enough to make some money for it. So here is my new Eloboost service.

Boost up to Diamond (EUW and EUNE servers)

Prices (accounts that get at least 15LP/WIN)

Bronze
10€ per one division + promo series

Silver
12€ per one division + promo series

Gold
15€ per one division + promo series

Platinum
20€ per one division + promo series

Also I am going to give some lessons if you feel interested.

My skype: arekkk777

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ELO Boost by DIAMOND player ~ !!CHEAP & FAST!!
05/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 57 Replies
Hey guys i am looking trough these threads and i see alot of people boosting. I guess ill start a boosting option aswell. My Back ground: I am playing LoL since vlad patch. I main Jungle since beginning of time. I often play jungle or top lane. Servers: EUW/EUNE http://i.epvpimg.com/glpDb.png Designed by -> Heat's Design Shop!!
[Selling] ELO Boost by Diamond 1 player - EU Servers, Cheap and Fast
10/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Hello everybody, I am Diamond 1 player who wants to do some boosting now and earn money for new mountain bike ( 3k euro ). Last week I passed my last exam at university, so I am dedicated whole summer to boost. I can do some vouch games to proof myself. Payment via: PayPal and Moneybookers ( both verified ) Prices: Bronzе 5 --> Bronzе 4 - 15 euro Bronzе 4 --> Bronzе 3 - 15 euro
[Selling] [NA]ELO Boosting by Diamond I Player | Bronze V - Diamond I | CHEAP & FAST
06/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Status: Available Vouch boosting(TRUSTED ONLY): 1 Left http://i.epvpimg.com/bxdJd.png Intro. Hi, I am a Diamond I player on NA. I've played with professional players such as WildTurtle, ecko, imaqtpie, and MegaZero. I offer a secure, cheap, and fast elo boosting service. I am currently a college student out on summer break, so I figured that I will eloboost for the remainder of the summer at a cheap and affordable rate. Contact
2500 Elo Diamond 1 Player S2 Doing ELO BOOST/DUO Q/LESSONS! Fast/Cheap
01/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 42 Replies
**************FOR NA ONLY****************** Hi, I'm a 2500 Diamond NA player from Season 2 and 2200 Diamond player for Season 1. I have done 100s of boosts but this is the first time I have used the EPVP website. I am offering an EloBoosting/DuoQ/Coaching service. I was also on a professional team playing AP mid. Buying an elo boost will earn yourself a spot on my friends list for legitimacy reasons:) I can boost from 0-2000 efficiently. Elo Boost 10$ per placement game...