Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 5, 71 skins, Champ Riven, Champ thresh, 7 legendary skins, NA, Decent price!

Discussion on Diamond 5, 71 skins, Champ Riven, Champ thresh, 7 legendary skins, NA, Decent price! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 16
The Black Market: 46/0/12
Diamond 5, 71 skins, Champ Riven, Champ thresh, 7 legendary skins, NA, Decent price!

Yes, i will go first for people with MORE trust over me. Premium or Id verified with a good TBM rating or you will go first. Skype: Zane.Storie7

P.S. I will screenshare to show you the account through skype.
Old 12/28/2013, 08:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 13
Can you post something, where we see the account?
Old 12/28/2013, 08:59   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Be careful with this guy,
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2013, 01:10   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

THIS IS MY ACCOUNT HE SCAMMED FROM ME

please do not buy this account from him he scammed it from me and i have screenshots of the account to prove it... i was the original owner
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/29/2013, 01:19   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

dont trade with this disgrace to humanity
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2013, 07:09   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanide171 View Post
please do not buy this account from him he scammed it from me and i have screenshots of the account to prove it... i was the original owner
oh this should make it less appealing to buy from you. oh well good luck sir.

Zane just pm me and said

" My account He WAS the OO. He has pictures of when he had it. The kid sold me account and wont let me re-sell it lol. WE can use MM if you want."

he doesn't even remember trying to scam me also. this kid so fun
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/29/2013, 08:14   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im doing everything i can to get it back so even if someone buys it there is a chance that it will get either changed or locked entirely... this guy will just take your money though... MM doesnt even matter because he even recovered it after i changed the password... the same will happen to anyone who buys from him

oh and no payment was made... if anyone wants more info about what happened just PM me and ill show you i have nothing in my paypal which was agreed to be used and i have screenshots from one of my friends in the game who spoke with Zane to which he says he stole the account himself.
Old 12/29/2013, 21:03   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zane_Bro View Post
Bump
Why do you even bump your thread(s) when you know you will never sell another thing on this website again?
Old 12/29/2013, 21:04   #9

elite*gold: 16
The Black Market: 46/0/12
Because when i bump, so do you guys