Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level 30, 10 runespages, Gold V, Plenty of skins

Discussion on Level 30, 10 runespages, Gold V, Plenty of skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Level 30, 10 runespages, Gold V, Plenty of skins

Selling my league of legends account after years of playing, cause i dislike the season 4 changes and im overall sick of the game.

The account contains alot of skins and some legacy once, but more info of that once you add me on skype.

I'm indeed the first owner of this account, and i will provide you with all the account informations that you need to make this account yours.

Add me on skype to offer me trades or Money, i only accept money over paypal.

Looking for nothing below 35-40 euros, Wich is really cheap considering this account got almost every champion in the game and over avarage league and mmr.

My skype is: Marcusjansson24
and i will accept you as fast as possible, looking for selling this account tonight or sommarow, Marry x-mas everyone.
-Me

BUMP! still up!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUW 1500 elo / all champs / 80 skins 3 legendary / 15 runespages
10/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Selling LoL account 1k5 elo with all champs to Zyra (IP available for Diana when she'll be released) Elo : http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_764135Lol 1.png Champs : http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_160675lol 3.png Runes : http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_321782lol 2.png Skins : Midnight Ahri Blood Moon Akali Matador & Unchained Alistar
*Selling *EU-EAST 2060 Platinum elo~All Runes~35 Champs~Plenty Skins
08/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, Guys im selling my east acc cuz i wont play LoL anymore. I accept paypal only ! No scammers or guys who want to check the account = block We can use forum middle man. Live Share from skype or I can add you in game to see it that is for real. Server: EU EAST Elo: 2069 Platinum Champs: 35
[WTS]EU-EAST 2060 Platinum elo~All Runes~35 Champs~Plenty Skins
08/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Guys im selling my east acc cuz i wont play LoL anymore. I accept paypal only ! No scammers or guys who want to check the account = block We can use forum middle man. Live Share from skype or I can add you in game to see it that is for real. Server: EU EAST Elo: 2069 Platinum Champs: 35
WTS: NA Silver 1500 Account!! Plenty champs/skins!
07/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Looking to sell my NA Silver 1500 account alt as soon as possible as I don't need it anymore and just need the extra money. It has plenty of runes/champions with some skins to go along with all of it. Has season 1 silver border and atm close to 1500 elo on north america. Great all around account that has never been banned! wont go into too much detail, can just share screen and give details on skype so message me there or post below first!
[Sell] 2 EU West accounts with plenty of skins, champs & runes
01/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Both accounts ->(sold):