Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Boosting-/Coachingservice by Platinum 1 Player

Discussion on EUW Boosting-/Coachingservice by Platinum 1 Player within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Boosting-/Coachingservice by Platinum 1 Player

Who am I?
I'm a Platinum I player from Germany, offering his service on EUW.

Why do I start Boosting?
Well i started boosting some friends from bronze-gold and it turned out to be fun for me. I really enjoy helping people, that are stuck in lower divisions than i am and after i got no friends below Gold-Elo left, i decided to open a Coaching- and Boosting- Service for those, who want to improve their gameplay and elo.

Boosting

First of all, your account must include the following things, so i can boost it:

1. The account has to be LvL. 30.
2. The account must include 16 champions.
3. The account must include 2 runepages (1 standard AD/1 standard AP).

I'll start boosting from Bronze V-Gold V because i already player many accounts between this elo for friends.

Here are the prices for the Bronze-Silver Boosts:

Bronze V-IV:
5€

Bronze IV-III:
5€

Bronze III-II:
5€

Bronze II-I:
5€

Bronze I-Silver V:
10€

Prices for Silver-Gold:

Silver V-Silver IV:
10€

Silver IV-Silver III:
10€

Silver III-Silver II:
10€

Silver II-Silver I:
10€

Silver I-Gold V:
15€

TEMPORARY!
Because i got a lot of time atm and i want to get this service rolling quickly im offering a special service for the first few customers! If u get 15lp or more and you loose 15lp or less i can boost you to from every division (bronze5-1) to silver 5 very cheap! Just gimme a short feedback via post after the boost!
Prices for the first customers:

Bronze V - Bronze IV
2€

Bronze IV - Bronze III
2€

Bronze III - Bronze II
2€

Bronze II - Bronze I
2€

Bronze I - Silver V
5€

If u want to duo with me the prices will be a littlebit higher and there may be some time till we can start, because i have to search for a account near ur elo.

Of course u can watch how i play via a second account or via other methods.

If u have questions to ask about different builds or playstyles, feel free to ask me.

Coaching (only for German Users)

My coaching lessons are available for players from Bronze-Gold.

They will include a Skype Call and will mostly be done via custom 1vs1 games.

I will not try to teach u difficult champs to play and carry, i will teach u one easy champion to handel and how to play him Early-Game, Late-Game, teamfights etc. so you will be abel to carry urselfe out of ur current elo easy.
It of course allways depends on how u will listen to my advices and i dont take responsibility on if you will be able to get out of ur current division after the lesson.

At the Moment I'm offering lessons, in which i will teach u the following champions:

Akali
!Kha'Zix (Plat I Winrate > 75%)!

Price per hour:

5€

Well because of my not very trustfull TBM, im looking for some vouches.
For more informations, PM me at this forum or add me at skype.
Only taking PaySaveCards!

PS: I addet a screen, which shows my account at the 15.12.2013.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Epvp Richtig.jpg (24.8 KB, 14 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2013, 21:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3120
hey machst du gerne 1h free couching um dein Couching wissen etc. zu testen, bin immoment Gold5 Würde dann auch wenn es gut läuft mehr stunden beantragen
Old 12/17/2013, 22:23   #3

yep sure!

pmed

looking for more vouches! just post under this post or pm me via epvpers or skype!

greetings MiLeZz
Old 12/18/2013, 20:25   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3120
Deutsche Version:

Hallo Leute,

hier ist mein Feedback über die Coachstunde / Trainingstunde. Er hat mir den Champion Kha'Zix erklärt falls es euch interessiert. Im Allgemeinen haben wir in einer Stunde die Basics, Early Game und Laning Phase besprochen. Er hat alles sehr gut erklärt und alles sehr ausführlich. Wenn ich etwas nicht verstanden hatte, hat er mir sofort die Perfekte Antwort für meine Frage gegeben.
Jetz würde ich gerne ein paar Verbesserungs Vorschläge aufzählen. Er muss sich umbedingt einwenig besser vorbereiten heißt mit Bild & Videomaterial um verschiedene Aktionen (Teamfights, Firstbloodtechnik, etc.) zu erläutern. Er sollte umbedingt auch die Items auf deutsch kennen, hatte leider einwenig Schwierigkeiten, da ich das Spiel auf deutsch habe. Er sagte auch, dass man mal in Skype nachfragen darf, wenn man etwas nichtmehr weiß oder falsch verstanden hat.
Alles in allen ist der Service echt super. Ein, zwei Sachen gibs die ich auch genannt hatte die mir nicht gefallen, aber die sind sehr schnell auszuradieren.
Top Arbeit, lasst den Jungen eine Chance!

Google Translate to English:

Hello people ,

here is my feedback on the coach hour / hour of training . He's the champion Kha'Zix explained if it interests you, me. In general, we have discussed the basics, and Early Game Laning phase in an hour. He explained everything very well and everything in great detail. If I had not understood something, he has given me instantly perfect answer for my question.
Now I would like to enumerate a few suggestions for improvement . He needs to prepare better to say : with images & video footage to various actions (Team Fights , First Blood technology, etc. ) to explain . He should also know the items on German , unfortunately, had trouble because I have the game in German. He also said that we must ask in Skype times when something does not know or has misunderstood.
All in all the service is really great. One, two things gibs I had also mentioned I do not like , but those are rub out very quickly.
Top work , let the boy a chance!
(he want a English version)
Old 12/18/2013, 21:11   #5

ty for ur vouch and ur points i have to improve!
i will try to get some Fristblood and Teamfight situations on vid for u guys.
will take a few days i guess to select good scenes and i first have to learn how to record and work with the vids. and i have to play, too..xD
i will although create some variable builds for kha in different situations, take screens and publish them.

ty mate
greetings MiLeZz

PS.: still looking for vouches! (for lessons and bronze+mb silver elo games) Just msg me at Skype or PM me!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2013, 00:45   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Currently vouching this guy very nice

(Will post when done)

<3
Old 12/19/2013, 00:48   #7

ty for ur order mate,
ill finish as soon as possible.

lg MiLeZz

<3

Bump
Thanks