Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RP card codes for Championship Riven

Discussion on RP card codes for Championship Riven within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RP card codes for Championship Riven

I have RP card codes that are legit and unused that are ready to be traded. Anyone that wants to trade for Championship Riven, please PM me or post below. Thank you!
Old 12/15/2013, 11:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 257/1/3
Wich Server the RP cards ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Championship Riven Codes
12/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi, maem here. Selling 4* Championship Riven Codes. €40 each. Works on NA, EUNE, EUW, BR, and OCE :awesome: Contact me on skype: Minigore120
[Selling] 10 Championship Riven codes
10/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
topic^^ skypE: hd.kurayshi
[Selling] Championship Riven codes :)
10/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hey hey :)) Selling some Championship Riven codes right here mates. Got many of them, all of them for multiple servers!:) Price is negotiable! NOTE: I'm not trusted, but still not going first with the trade. Cash can be claimed via PayPal, I can never get my code back. Therefore DO NOT MESSAGE AND/OR ADD ME IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO GO FIRST ON TRADE. Skype: david.travian
[Buying] Pax-Jax/Championship-Riven Codes
06/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Verkaufe: 2xChampionship-Riven 1xPax-Jax Ich nehme gerne Angebote entgegen und handel diese aus :) Skype: aragon8168 PS: Würde evt auch die Code-Carde über einen direkten Scan schicken lassen !
[WTB] Championship Riven [WTT] Some Skin Codes
10/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys im looking for the Championship riven for EUW! have some skins to trade or ill buy her. Skins i have are pax jax, pax sivir, riot graves, riot signed, metall rammus(eune) and a nightmare cho(but dont rly know for which server lol) and a XP-Boost for euwe