Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eloboost Euw & Eune PRESEASON DISCOUNT

Discussion on Eloboost Euw & Eune PRESEASON DISCOUNT within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eloboost Euw & Eune PRESEASON DISCOUNT

Hello, i'm a s3 diamond player and since i have a lot of free time i decided to start boosting. My prices will be extremely cheap during the preseason and i can also do duoq boosts(price discussed on skype).
I will be doing a few vouch games tomorrow add me on skype if you're interested.

Prices:
Bronze: 6€
Silver: 10€
Gold: 15€

Bronze bundle(B5-S5)=25€
Silver bundle(S5-G5)=45€
Gold bundle(G5-P5)=65€

Payment options:
The current payment options are moneybookers and a bank transfer.
I will also have a paypal account within a few days.

How it works:
As soon as i recieve the payment i will start boosting your account.
I will never talk to any of your friends and the option of going invisible in chat is also available.
If needed you can split up the payments per division.

You can either add me on skype(Adrenaline.Boost) or send me a PM.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EloBoost-Discount 40% on diamond divisions !!
11/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello my friend is challenger booster and he needs to earn this week some money and fast. so he is offering to boost pepole with 40% discount aviable only for plat 1+ divisions !! add me skype to buy a boost : ronori123
[EUW, EUNE] Diamond 1 Eloboost S4
11/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im diamond 1 player from early season 3 and i boost people who dont have time or enough skill to climb higher on the ranking ladder. I started eloboosting early 2013 and been boosting only players from my country. I have boosted over 50 players in other forum (my country players). Contact Skype: [email protected] http://epvpimg.com/m946e http://epvpimg.com/LcU8g Prices Prices on the image are only for players who earn more than 15+ lp per game. You can find my recent jobs for Estonian...
[Trading] Diamond 2 EUW/EUNE ELOBOOST!
07/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey guys! We are a bunch of Diamond + Challenger players doing boosting everyday 7 times a week. What is Elo Boosting / Elo Jobs? If you've ever felt "stuck" in your current division and think you deserve to be playing with players of a much higher skill level an elo boosting service is a cheap, trouble-free way to help raise your both your account's hidden MMR and division standings saving you the trouble of climbing out of a personal elo hell on your own. How does Elo Boosting Work?...
[ELOBOOST] EuNe EuW NA
06/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello dear community of epvp Its summer time and i have vacation since most of my friends are on holiday . I decided to boost agian for a lil money and pleasure, My friends and i decided to boost agian. Our highest player of my friends is Diamond I Im Diamond V And the others are around Plat I - II
League of legends Elo Boost! First week 30% discount from every eloboost!(AUG 22-30.)
08/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
League of legends Elo Boost! About us Hello guys, me and a friend have decided to start offering elo boost service, we are both professional LoL players and we have been around since early stages of League of legends release. At the moment our elos are 2200 and 2100. We only do Europe (EUW EUNE) servers. ( eloboost on NA server up to max 1700 elo. )