Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fairly Cheap ELO Boosting NA. Bronze~Gold (Plat Available but...) Platinum 1 Player.

Discussion on Fairly Cheap ELO Boosting NA. Bronze~Gold (Plat Available but...) Platinum 1 Player. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fairly Cheap ELO Boosting NA. Bronze~Gold (Plat Available but...) Platinum 1 Player.

Hello community of elitepvpers. I am a young person who is looking for some money >.<.

So, I decided with my somewhat decent jungling and top skills, that I would ELO Boost.

I am a Platinum 1 on the NA servers (couldn't get Diamond... I suck).

If you are still continuing to read this thread, thank you and the prices that I ask for are of the following.

1 Division = $5
[Tier] 1 to next tier = $10
Entire Tier = $35

I just want a fast way to earn some cash, and I'm hoping that you, the community, will give me a chance, and help me. If you are confused about the pricing, IDC what division or tier you are, the prices will be that. I honestly think it's cheap, if not then... sorry >.<.

The method for paying is paypal, so if you would do that for me, much much thanks. You can also pay me in RP cards if you so desire, but paypal is preferred.

If you want to contact me, my skype is toby.park2

HOWEVER:Note that I am not extremely good, a.k.a pro, so you might see some delay or maybe I might lose a lot. This will mostly happen at around Silver 3~1 and if you actually do ask for it, Gold ~ Plat. BUT I guarentee that I can easy carry from Bronze V to Silver 3 extremely fast and easy, even at a bad mmr.

Looking for vouches please >.<.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2013, 05:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Need a vouch ?
Old 11/21/2013, 00:39   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You probably shouldn't post your lolking information, a good way to get started is doing free vouch games with trusted members till you have a good TBM score then slap some graphics on the thread, set up skype etc lol
Old 11/21/2013, 01:04   #4

Oh okay, thanks.
Old 11/24/2013, 20:11   #5

bump >.<
Old 12/04/2013, 05:07   #6

bump.
Old 12/04/2013, 06:09   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I'll take a tier from bronze 4 to silver 4 my Skype is Albert.matar1 add me.
Old 12/05/2013, 03:22   #8

bump

bump
Old 12/06/2013, 15:38   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can vouch for you if you'd like ( i have a silver account i can play on) and my main is plat 4-5 (aslong as you have an account to duo on)
Old 12/06/2013, 17:25   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I'm vouching for him. Played a game in Silver 4 with Ezreal.
Old 12/06/2013, 17:36   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by hisoko View Post
I can vouch for you if you'd like ( i have a silver account i can play on) and my main is plat 4-5 (aslong as you have an account to duo on)
That would be nice