Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[VERIFIED][NA][EUW] Elite Elo Boost - DIAMOND 1 - Cheap S4 Placement Matches!

Discussion on [VERIFIED][NA][EUW] Elite Elo Boost - DIAMOND 1 - Cheap S4 Placement Matches! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [VERIFIED][NA][EUW] Elite Elo Boost - DIAMOND 1 - Cheap S4 Placement Matches!

Elite ELO Boost Services

Looking for a boost or some coaching, but having trouble finding a trustworthy source? Look no further. Elite ELO Boost is a safe and secure way to get you to that rank you deserve!

Current vouches from Sythe:

PLACEMENT MATCHES FOR SEASON 4 DEAL - $49 FOR GUARANTEED GOLD V or 80% win ratio

CONTACT US:

For all inquiries, please contact us on Skype directly by adding "frazer.closson" or "doomy1996".
We are online almost 24/7, so feel free to contact us with any questions

Proof of diamond 1 and some of our victories on orders:

Why choose us?

DIAMOND 1 level boosting.

When ordering from Elite ELO Boost, you can rest assured that we have a multitude of diamond 1 boosters. Your order will be completely QUICKLY, and EFFICIENTLY with a healthy K/D/A.

We want you to be a better player.

For coaching and duo queue boosts, Elite ELO Boost offers customers tips and tricks that larger boosting operations will not. We are actively seeking to make you a better player! Elite ELO Boost will help you master your role on Summoner's Rift and continue to carry even extremely high up the ladder.

We value professionalism.

We respect the privacy of the accounts we play on by not engaging in conversations outside of the game.

BOOSTING:

Net wins - A loss counts as -1 win. For example, if you purchase one win and we lose the first game, we will then win 2 games to make the net wins 1.

Duo Queue $6/$7/$8/$10 per game for Bronze/Silver/Gold/Plat Respectively.

PROFESSIONAL COACHING:

$15/H [Roughly $8/game]

Learn to dominate the rift by yourself with the help of our professional Diamond 1 coaching. We will discuss gameplay strategies, find and learn how to abuse your strengths, teach you about subjects like map control, pressuring lanes, maximizing farm, item builds, OP champions and strategies, game mentality, champion selection, and champion specification tailored EXACTLY to your needs! We will analyze your games, play games together where we will make decisive team calls, teach you how to win almost all of your games, and show you some incredibly useful tricks and techniques along the way.

Old 01/15/2014, 23:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 759
The Black Market: 260/0/0
Would Not Recommend. Very unpleasant person to deal with. He rushed me through our chat and seemed very pushy. He had the nerve to copy paste a pre-written advertisement to me (which I'm sure he sent to a bunch of other top tier services)

Quote:
Hey.
looking to expand, with more customers and such for next season.
this our service, if your looking for any boosters let me know the %-% deal and any partnership details involved. we are varified on sythe with a lots of deals s3. Me and my friend duo boost with each other, we are both d1 one of us sub-chal.
Just proceed with caution when dealing with this person.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2014, 21:01   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Need vouch? Add me skype : marcos.sanchez88
Old 01/17/2014, 21:06   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you need a vouch ! Add my skype.

Tags
boost, cheap, elo, league of legends, placement