Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OUT OF ELOHELL [Bronze/Silver]

Discussion on OUT OF ELOHELL [Bronze/Silver] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OUT OF ELOHELL [Bronze/Silver]

Hello,
Im new here and wanted to start an Elo-Boosting service for ppl he cant get out of "EloHell".
Im currently in Dia1 Division and till now i just boosted for friends.
If u are interested u can add me in skype:
luucaa.xx

Furthermore we can discuss about the prices and about the payment.

Gl HF

Bronze V - IV 7 €
Bronze IV - III 8 €
Bronze III - II 8 €
Bronze II - I 9 €
Bronze I - Silver V promotions 10€

Silver V - IV 12€
Silver IV - III 15€
Silver III - II 15€
Silver II - I 17€
Silver I - Gold V promotions 20€

for more information add me on skype: luucaa.xx
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Free Elohell Boosting (Bronze to Silver) [Fast] [Trusted] [Legit]
02/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hi there. Since I have a fuckload of freetime I'm currently looking for one or two accounts placed in Bronze for some free boosting. Skype: cn.epvp ePvP: private Message You may ask why? Pure boredom. Its raining 24/7 here in Germany and I need something to spend my time on. I did some paid elojobs in the past, check my old thread if you are interested. If you have any questions feel free to add me on skype or simply send me a private message. You can also reply to this topic and...
Suche Bronze (V+) Account(s) für Elohell-Projekt
10/23/2013 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
Heyho Community! Für ein kleines Projekt, entstanden aus reiner Langeweile, suche ein ein bis maximal zwei Bronzeaccounts mit möglichst geringer MMR - bevorzugt Bronze V - IV. Was habt ihr davon? Kostenlosen und schnellen Eloboost. Was habe ich davon? Zeitvertreib, die Möglichkeit Daten und Replays für mein Projekt zu sammeln. In der Vergangenheit habe ich bereits für Geld das Elo anderer Leute geboostet, Feedback diesbezüglich könnt ihr in meinem alten Thread nachlesen. tl;dr: Suche...
[Selling] Delta ELO-Boost: Bronze to Silver - Get out of Elohell!
08/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
--- EUW and EUNE --- Who are you? My name is Delta, i am 16 years old and i am a gold player. I play LoL since end of season 1. I would enjoy to help you out of Elo Hell ;) What does it cost? 10€ per BRONZE division. 10€ per SILVER division.
[Selling] Cheap Elohell Boosting by Chaos'! [Bronze to Silver for 10€]
08/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
No fancy presentation here, deal with it. Chaos' Elohell Boosting .. fast ✔] - cheap ✔] - personal ✔], safe & trusted ✔] Contact Skype: BattleChan epvp: Send me a private message!
[Selling] Bronze-Silver boosting very cheap ( 5 € from bronze V to bronze IV)
06/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello. Im boosting bronze-silver accounts with my friend. I accept paysafecards and skin codes for EAST Bronze divisions V-I - 5 € Bronze I - Silver V - 10 € Silver divisions V-I - 10 € Silver I to Gold V - 20 € http://tinypic.com/r/alk8j9/5