Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Account's with UFO Corki EUW

Discussion on WTS Account's with UFO Corki EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Account's with UFO Corki EUW

Hey,
I want to sell 2 Accounts with UFO Corki
They are level 8 and 23!

greetings

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LVL 11 UFO Corki NA account!
08/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
You can PM me or contact me via skype! (xand.hihi) Paypal only.
[Selling] EUW Account with UFO Corki 5€
08/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, Iam Selling a Level 4 account with UFO CORKI, the only way to have this skin its only for accounts which was created before January 14, 2010. So you have the change to have this Ultra Rare skin NOW for just 5€ http://i.imgur.com/uNQzzNc.png Payment: PayPal or PaysafeCard
[Buying] [NA]Account with red baron corki and ufo corki
07/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
i just want a na account with red baron corki preferably not too many champions or skins, elo not too high. :) skype: lokiiiiiii1 so its lok and 7 i and 1 :0 bump
WTT US account with UFO CORKI
01/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello guys i have recently been trying to find pax jax and ive tried everything and now im willing to give up my level 27 account which has ufo corki for a pax jax skin. This account has 20 champions (alistar, annie, ashe, corki, evelynn, jax, kayle, lulu, master yi, nautalis, nidalee, poppy, ryze, sivir, soraka, teemo, twisted fate, udyr, veigar, zilean). It has 3 skins (UFO corki, black belt udyr, uncle ryze). For runes it has 3 pages. marks:x9 physical damage, x1 armor pen, x6 crit chance....