Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boost Gold 4 --> Plat5 High MMR |PSC

Discussion on Boost Gold 4 --> Plat5 High MMR |PSC within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 416
Boost Gold 4 --> Plat5 High MMR |PSC

Threadname says it all.

Only paying via PSC!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S]Elo Boost Gold 1 to Plat5 [B]Paypal
10/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey gus i need in this 2 days to season end a profesional good booster that play in night maybe to that in s3 it would be plat 5 i give Paypall.
[Selling] Cheap gold 5 acc, Very high MMR (gold1/plat5)
10/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello! Ok so i recently changed to eu west, i ended up in bronze 1 but got to gold 5 in 1 day due to really high MMR, i decided to try and reach plat before i retire from lol and i did Reason as to why im getting rid of my account is that recently started in Uni, so im way to busy with my studies and just getting really bored with league latley, been playing for over 3 years now, gave my main acc away to my lil brother 6 months ago when i started this acc Never been banned or...
[Buying] LF boost Gold 1 to Plat5
10/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey, looking for boost Gold1 to Plat5 on EUW. i pay only with psc! dont have pp pm me pls
[WTB]ELO BOOST G5-PLAT5
09/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
gain ~20 per game NA already got silv5-g5 boosted guy went 25-10 and i dont think he wants to continue cuz he only plays for fun isnt a booster e: post price and timeframe ill pm you if i want info
[Buying] Dup Q Boost (Gold 2-Plat5)
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I search a TRUSTED booster EUW for a duo q boost my acc to plat 5 im atm gold 2 0 points i have the veteran sign and become between 17-28 points per win. I pay only per Paysafecard or amazone codes. Make me ur Offers. ONLY TRUSTED GUYS PLS.