Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suche booster für s4 placement

Discussion on Suche booster für s4 placement within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Suche booster für s4 placement

Suche nen booster für die S4 placement matches

Bin mom plat V decent schlechte elo und suche jemand der mir auf platin nächste saison boosted also das ich in platin drin bin

Ich zahle mit psc oder mit paypal aber ehr psc wenns geht

schreibt mir einfach ne pn

oder macht mir hier nen angebot
Old 11/07/2013, 13:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 355
The Black Market: 404/3/2
Hiya, 10/10 or Gold+ would cost you 36€ if you'd order before sunday, else it'll be 40€.
Can provide you with a bunch of pictures from me doing placement games. Ich weise eine kleine bitte zu deutsche sprache haha

let me know if you are intressiert in my boosting and crappy german !
Old 11/07/2013, 13:52   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5954
The Black Market: 266/0/0
Add me skype: Swift.booster
Old 11/07/2013, 13:59   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 190/0/1
30e 10-10 games guaranteed, if not gold 5 guaranteed with free boosting if I lose any games.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NEED Elo booster for my placement games!
01/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
*REMOVED*
SUCHE ELO BOOSTER AUF EUW FÜR 10 PLACEMENT MATCHES
09/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Suche ein guten Trusted Elo Booster auf EUW für meine 10 Placement Spiele. Mindestens Gold 5 muss er erreicht haben. Bezahle dafür mit Paysafecard (3x 10€)
LF Booster- Placement matches EUW
08/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
LF serious booster with good TBM to do my placement matches. What I expect from you: - Two boosters! (bigger chance of me getting 10/10 W) - Good TBM, trusted. - If you for some reason lose a couple of games and end up lower than Silver II I will not pay full price, if you dont keep boosting me to that division ofcourse. (The acc is new and just hit 30 btw). What you can expect from me: - Bought boosts before, trusted - Will buy any champs that you need (I got like 25-30 on this acc...
[Buying] [NA] LF Booster - 10x Placement Matches
07/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, I am looking for someone to boost my placement matches (NA), preferably with as many wins as possible. As Riot has taken measures to guard against boosting, I am looking for someone that does not regularly boost accounts. I understand this may limit my options as far as eligible boosters, and I'm willing to pay a little extra for this. To encourage strong boosting, I'm willing to discuss a possible bonus if you win all 10 matches. I have 90 or so champions with the vast...
[S / WTB] Booster for 3 Placement Games
02/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I'd like to get someone who could win 3 placement games since I'm done with those dudes trolling around in my games. I'm about to get to Gold V, but I've lost 2 out of 5 placement games. Since placement games shouldn't be as expensive as a whole Leagueboost, I want to get a fair price. The problem is, that I'm expecting 3 wins in a row, not a single loss. If that's possible for you, please contact me. Only offers from trusted members please.