Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Riot Blitz and arcade heca codes

Discussion on Riot Blitz and arcade heca codes within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Riot Blitz and arcade heca codes

Hi all. I have 2 codes for riot blitz and arcade hecarim skins that i want to sell. The skins will be unlocked both each code and if u dont have the champ ti will be unlocked too!

Codes valid for euw and eune

Offers below (referrals too)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LOL GC 2013 Skin Codes Riot Blitz, Arcade Heca
09/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Verkaufe die Skin Codes von der GC 2013 --> Arcade Hecarim + Champion --> Riot Blitzcrank + Champion Schreibt einfach die Skype ID hier drunter ich adde euch ;) Bezahlart PSC :pimp:
[Buying] Gamescom Skin Codes [Arcade Heca + Riot Blitz]
08/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey! Ich suche noch 2 Skin Codes der diesjährigen Gamescom. Würde pro Code 200 e*gold zahlen. Kaufe nur von Trusted Membern oder Leuten, die Beweise haben, die Codes zu besitzen. (Kauf von nem Bild eines unbenutzen Codes) Edit: Alternativ tausche ich auch 1 Code für 1 PBE Account! PM'd mich, spammt mich hier im Thread oder in Skype zu um euch zu melden.
[Selling] Gamescom Codes! (Blitz+Riot Blitz, Heca+Arcade Heca)
08/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
#Closed Every code you enter is vaild, trust issues will make this impossible combinied with scammers.
[Selling] Gamescom skin codes arcade heca/riot blitz
08/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi i just get some skin codes from gamescom and i want to sell them for 5 euro 1 code. From 1 code u will get ArcadeHecarim and RiotBlitz. I want to sell them cuz i dont like heca or blitz. If u are interested pm me.
[Selling] Riot Blitz and Arcade Heca!
08/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey Guys, I was today on the Gamescom in Cologne and i want to sell my ticket code. With the Ticket code u can unluck Hecarim + Arcade Hecarim Skin & Blitzcrank + Riot Blitzcrank. Just add me for more informations. Prices: 10€ PSC Contact: Skype: dome3dome981