Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold - All legendaries - all ultimate - C.RIVEN

Discussion on Gold - All legendaries - all ultimate - C.RIVEN within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
Gold - All legendaries - all ultimate - C.RIVEN

Account on server euw with :
GOLD V
All champs
120+Skins (Including ALL legendary, 2 ultimate, CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN,Forecast JANNA and much more)
All rune pages , with all runes available.
With original email, paypal receipts, paysafecard receipts and all the "first details" of the account ( like first champions, skins )

More information about skins / price , add me skype k1ck-exor
Old 11/04/2013, 02:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Scammer carefully!
Old 11/05/2013, 17:09   #3

elite*gold: 30
bump !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Best Riven Eu Boosting all div up to Diamond (extremly fast over 1k games with Riven)
06/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 37 Replies
NEW THREAD: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3248135-rivenous-boosting-1-tier-guarantee-e ach-day-100-safe-d1soloq-euw-eune-repost.html
[Selling] Gold - All legendaries - all ultimate - C.RIVEN
10/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Account on server euw with : GOLD V All champs 120+Skins (Including ALL legendary, 2 ultimate, CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN,Forecast JANNA and much more) All rune pages , with all runes available. With original email, paypal receipts, paysafecard receipts and all the "first details" of the account ( like first champions, skins ) More information about skins / price , add me skype k1ck-exor
[Selling] unID Legendaries and Gold [EU-SC]
09/15/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, EPVPERS! I'm here today to sell gold (prices negotiable) and selling unID legendaries for both Ingame Gold and Euro (what you prefer) Feel free to contact me for any question or something on skype or PM here. . STOCK .... | .... V Name|Stock Blackthorne's Jousting Mail|20+