Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Eloboost-Free games available Cheap

Discussion on EUW Eloboost-Free games available Cheap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hey Guys.
Today,I registered to this site and i wanna help some people who is stuck in a division.
I play League of Legends since 2009.Atm my main is Diamond.(If you dont believe I can show it to you with Share Picture function in Skype)
I can play at every lane,so there is no problem.
Are you scared?You got scammed lot of times?We can make the safest boost.I gave you my teamviewer id and pw and your account will safe.
What about free games?Yes,I can do some free games for you.

Contact me in
Old 10/30/2013, 17:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Please dont believe that guy, he make me lose -18 league points and delete from skype ! Worst elo booster ever 0 level !

HIS OLD THREAD :
Old 11/01/2013, 08:56   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 85
Yes this guy is a scammer, trys to steal the Acc
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
10/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys.My name's Martin.My main account is currently Diamond. So,I need EUW accounts and I want to boost them .I can do some free games if you want. Skype:nestarcyon0909
EUW Eloboost-Free games available-CHEAPP
Hey Guys.My name's Martin.My main account is currently Diamond. I have a friend who is Diamond on main and we want to do DUO for 100% win. So,I need EUW accounts and I want to boost them with my friend.I can do some free games if you want. Skype:nestarcyon0909
Hey Guys.My name's Martin.My main account is currently Diamond. I have a friend who is Diamond on main and we want to do DUO for 100% win. So,I need EUW accounts and I want to boost them with my friend.I can do some free games if you want. Skype:nestarcyon0909 bump.
[Trading] Doing free eloboost/games for vouches to my upcoming elo service
07/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Helly, topic says all I give free eloboost for vouches for my upcoming elo service. I play Platinum 2 on EUW. No Na-Server push Mfg Kamaasuutra Add my skype marc1ner
[Trading] Doing free eloboost/games for vouches to my upcoming elo service
07/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hi, Tittle stated. Pm me doing 2-3 free games for everyguy to get a feedback here so I can use 'em on my upcoming elo boost service. Skype : narancstetves1337