Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA 3v3 team wins

Discussion on NA 3v3 team wins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA 3v3 team wins

Hello everyone,
I need help with some 3v3 wins in NA NOW
Please add me on skype theheodualeo
The team is gold but play with silver teams
Please have some vouches , and teamviewer login will be great :P
Will pay 1.5$ per win , thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] 10 Wins Diamond 3's Team Have Team.
10/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Please dont be crazy price, and have a duo with you. I dont have alot of friends who can do this. I can ADC or APC Either or. Cant Jungle. Thanks
[Buying] GOLD V 3v3 (team) 6 wins (I have 4 / 10)
10/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Make me an offer on skype Basicly I need 6 more wins on a Gold V team. I am not very good being bronze, but I won 4 of them with 2 plats easily. I want someone with 2 people (their self and someone else) ready to play all the games on 10/27 3:45 pm Central Time (when the invites are in) Skype: IamLeague NA ONLY
[Buying] WTB 3v3 GOLD TEAM + 10 wins
10/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
WTB 3v3 GOLD TEAM + 10 wins. I want to work with a REPPED person. I'm paying for you to put me on a gold team, give me 10 wins. then give me OWNER of the team. I want to play on my own account, so get someone to carry with us. I'm willing to pay a decent amount. Lets talk, skype or PM me skype is same as thread name
[Buying] 5s Team Slot + 10 wins
10/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Send me offers via pm. thx. edit: EUW Server
[Buying] Have Plat Team, need 5 Wins
09/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I'm searching for someone who can boost me the 5 wins in my Plat Team. I dont have any 3rd member so would be cool if you are 2. I'm paying 25€ PSC but it is negotiable. (but maybe with a reason why) I wont give first unless u have 50+TBM and 0 Negative or you get a Middleman.