Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] 3v3 teammates

Discussion on [WTB] 3v3 teammates within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] 3v3 teammates

I have a problem - I don't have anyone to play with to get 3v3 plat so I'd like to ask for a special kind of service.

I know lots of you do boosts for people, log on to their accounts and play 10 3v3 games with them in a platinum team, etc. I'd like a similar thing but I would play with my account myself.

I can handle myself around low plat (Gold II in solo queue) and had the same deal last season - 2 diamond players offered a boost service, they had 2 accounts from boost buyers, I played on the 3rd account (my account), we won 5 games in a platinum team and everyone got their rewards.

Long story short - I'd like to buy a slot on a 3v3 platinum team (EUW) and also 10 wins but I would play on my account myself. This offer is mainly for 3v3 boosters who already have accounts from other buyers that they need to boost - I would just be the 3rd player. This way, you can still boost 3 accounts at a time but only need 2 people to do it.

I would pay up to €50 for this service (3v3 platinum team invite and 10 wins, I play on my own account)
Old 10/26/2013, 15:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can do this. I can accept only paysafecard pm me with skype name if interested
Old 10/26/2013, 16:14   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoogel1337 View Post
I can do this. I can accept only paysafecard pm me with skype name if interested
Don't trust him, he's a scammer (check his multiaccount smoogel13337).
Old 10/26/2013, 18:03   #4

Well, I got scammed last year and I'm not the "fool me twice, shame on me" type. Also, I see he joined one week ago and has 128 posts. I would never pay first like that. Thanks for the warning, though.
Old 10/26/2013, 18:07   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can do it, add me on skype