Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Oceania ELO Boost

Discussion on Oceania ELO Boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Oceania ELO Boost

Still looking for this, previous boosters have failed to respond to inquiries over Skype.

Silver II to Gold V.
I make around 20-22LP gains per win.
This will be one of the easiest jobs possible, I have full rune pages and heaps of champions to play.

Add me on Skype: maze-hf

We can discuss pricing there.
High rated members preferred please, even better if you have a thread.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Oceania ELO Boost
10/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Still looking for ELO Boost. Add me on skype: maze-hf Need from Silver II to Gold V Gain 20-22 LP per win. Currently at ~50 LP. Looking to pay around $40 Hit me up
[Buying] Oceania ELO Boost
10/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Looking to be boosted from Silver II to Gold V. Add me on Skype: maze-hf Looking to pay $50-60 Let me know if anyone can do this. I'm at 22 LP and I make around 20 LP per win. Holy shit my join date lol. Anyways, this might look suss cause of first post, but came here from EpicNPC and Hackforums.
[Buying] LF SOMEONE WHO CAN BOOST OCEANIA
09/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
ADD ME ON SKYPE (RADUCRISTIAN4)
[Buying] oceania duo boost
08/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
^
ELO-Boost.net is looking for OCEANIA boosters.
07/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am admin of this: ELO-Boost.net - League of Legends Elo Boosting & Coaching service! epvp: ıllıllı Professional Elo Boosting & Coaching ıllıllı (EUW/EUNE/NA) We are looking for competent boosters from OCEANIA, because we have little overload of OCE orders. We provide easy, nice looking boosters panel, quick and easy contact and nice atmosphere. Please contact with us via contact form http://elo-boost.net/contact Kind Regards,