Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELL TEAMSLOTS EUW ( DIAMOND 1 80+ POINTS ) ALSO AND PLATINUM 3 IN PROMOTION 3X3

Discussion on SELL TEAMSLOTS EUW ( DIAMOND 1 80+ POINTS ) ALSO AND PLATINUM 3 IN PROMOTION 3X3 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELL TEAMSLOTS EUW ( DIAMOND 1 80+ POINTS ) ALSO AND PLATINUM 3 IN PROMOTION 3X3

TOPIC AND VERY VERY CHEAP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Platinum 5v5 Teamslots
10/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey Guys, Here I want to sell Slots for a Platinum 3 5v5 Team. One Slot costs 10€. http://i.epvpimg.com/kFqxf.png Only http://s502314e6de604.img.gostorego.com/809E82/cdn /media-v2/s5/02/31/4e/6d/e6/04/paypal.png accepted!
[Selling] Diamond 3v3 Teamslots [EN/GER]
09/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
Ausverkauft.
Sell smurf account(platinum V 40 games) And Sell Eloboost Cheap!! Diamond 1!
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys i want to sell this smurf account on platinum V with 40 rankeds games, it don't have much champs but its only a smurf and on platinum V u get the special rewards of the season :D. This is the account TheKingBladecito - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends Also i eloboost really cheap, PM me if u are interested :D
[Selling] [EUW] 3v3 Teamslots or Full team(Platinum/Diamond/Challenger)
08/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, wollt ihr euch den Platin oder Diamant Rahmen für die nächste Season sichern? Dann seid ihr hier richtig. Ich biete euch die Möglichkeit einem Platin/Diamant/Challenger Team gegen Bezahlung zu joinen. Natürlich besteht auch die Möglichkeit das ganze Team zu erwerben, was jedoch mehr kosten wird. Falls ihr ein Team mit einem bestimmten Namen haben wollt, können wir auch dies für euch hochspielen. Addet mich bei Interesse unter dieser Skype-ID: BauernligistLOL Preise: ...
Sell 2 EUW accounts (Diamond and Platinum)
11/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello. I'm selling two accounts at EUW. I'll give you some short information about the accounts then you can just feel free to ask anything here or on Skype! (ONLY ACCEPTING PSC) First account. (Diamond) Diamond last season. Around 1650~ top rating S3. http://i.imgur.com/qutQk.jpg