Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 3v3 Plat spots+10 wins

Discussion on Selling 3v3 Plat spots+10 wins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 3v3 Plat spots+10 wins

Topic add me for more Information : Pyjama.epvp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling 3v3 Plat - Challenger Teams / Spots
10/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 28 Replies
LIMITED 50% DISCOUNT ON EVERYTHING Deadline: 12th May GET YOUR CHALLENGER BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! http://i.imgur.com/3gS5Ivk.jpg This is for NA only. *LIMITED PRICE FOR 2 WEEKS*
[Selling] Selling spots on Plat 3v3 Team (Victorious Elise&Ward Skin, Plat Icon&border)
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
I have a plat 3v3 team that I'm selling spots on. This plat team will get you the plat icon, victorious elise, victorious ward skin, and the plat border in all game modes. I've sold 3 so I have 5 left. Pm me or comment below if interested. $20 a spot. Pretty cheap for a free skin, champion, and ward skin (not even counting the border/icon). Payment will be through paypal, and I can add you to the team first as proof if you wish, or screenshare. EDIT: IRONJOKERS- Paid, to be added to team in...
[Selling] Selling 4 Left Spots in Our 3on3 challenger Team Eu-West Include the 10 Wins.
09/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone in this Thread i will Sell our 4 Last Spots in our 3on3 Eu-West Challenger Team. We didnt fixed Yet a Price but just feel free to Offer uss. The Price includes the 10 Wins Needed to Get the Rewards.
Selling Platinum 3v3 spots + wins
11/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey everybody, I'm selling platinum 3v3 spots for NA only. There are currently only 4 spots available and season end is unknown so act fast. We are currently in the process of losing games in order to drop to a lower elo in order to complete the order ASAP for future buyers. You guys will still receive plat reward because it is based off of top elo not current elo. Price for 1 spot + 5 wins = 25$ RP card or 25$ amazon code. But if you don't have any of those I'll be willing to take some...