Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bronze / Silver-Account EUW low price, fast trade!

Discussion on Bronze / Silver-Account EUW low price, fast trade! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 27
Bronze / Silver-Account EUW low price, fast trade!

Tell me something 'bout the account. If trusted ill give first ofc.
Paypal only.
Need only 1 Account. Fast!

Gimme ur skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BOOSTING FROM BRONZE TO SILVER ONLY. LOW PRICE
08/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
10 euro for division. http://www.iv.pl/images/78625730452955140145.jpg more info skype : filen15
Trade silver 1 account for low bronze :)
07/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi i would like to trade my silver 1 account for a bronzie as im bored i would like 1 with atleast an ad page, there is no email set up to it as i jus made 1 of the top of my head. So i dont know the email i made it with so just change it and all is fine? well im guessing anyway lol maybe somebody can let me know if i am wrong. Guys the lower the elo the better And some champs pls. I like to think im kinda trusted so wouldan't mind trading with another trusted guy. (This account is on eune i...
[Selling] New booster Bronze and Silver Fair price.
07/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi guys, im Platinium2 player, and i offer cheap boosting, on EUW. I only boost for Bronze and Silver Division, i don't do placement game. PRICE FROM DIVISION TO DIVISION 10€ Bronze V - Bronze IV 10€ Bronze IV - Bronze III 10€ Bronze III - Bronze II 10€ Bronze II - Bronze I 15€ Bronze I - Silver V
SPECIAL PRICE! Full BRONZE/SILVER TIER 30€ ONLY
05/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys, are u feeling tired of stucking silver elo and finally wanna reach that fancy gold emblem? no matter which silver div you are, for ONLY 30€ ill carry u to gold ! (or if ur bronze i carry u to silver 3!) Infos: only EUW/EUNE Must have ad/ap runepages Must have decent champs