Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for trusted vouches [EUW/EUNE]

Discussion on Looking for trusted vouches [EUW/EUNE] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 200
The Black Market: 134/0/0
Looking for trusted vouches [EUW/EUNE]

Hello, im currently at platinium II in euw and i want to start an eloboosting service to boost accounts to a maximum of plat 5 (for now) and before i start boosting i want to collect some vouches to get trusted.

For the vouches i can use your account or use my smurf that is currently at silver II, but its placed with an mmr in gold (its in silver II after inactivity penaltyes).

If you like the vouche i can start doing jobs to for a very cheaper price than average boosters since im starting the service now.

If you have any questions or smthing feel free to ask here or add me in skype: pocketrockets.lol

Have a nice day,
pocket rockets
Old 10/14/2013, 11:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
If you want we can duo in silver.
Old 10/14/2013, 11:13   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 39
PN me. I have a Silver 4 Smurf
Old 10/14/2013, 11:13   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeoN64 View Post
If you want we can duo in silver.

I was looking for more trusted users, but we can do a game

added

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklausi View Post
PN me. I have a Silver 4 Smurf
o'right, lets do it
Old 10/17/2013, 15:09   #5

closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[LF vouches] (euw,eune) elo boost service.
10/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello guys, im looking for some vouches because I want to become trusted and start my boost service, i can give u free 2 wins for a nice feedback (silver or bronze accounts). EUW, EUNE contact:PME or Skype/boostinguy Hello guys im 18 years old, Main account is plat 5, on euw thats why i prefer to boost and vouch bronze or silver accounts, its easy wins for me, gold may take more time to boost. I got lot of free time I can do the job really fast depents on ur MMR ofcurce, but I can do...
[Selling] ELO boost from Platinum player/Looking for Vouches EUW/EUNE
08/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
blablabla
ELO boosting service up to D1 on EUW/EUNE, looking for vouches
07/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
Information I currently have time for vouch games. I’m a very experienced soloq player on EUW. I have been in the top 100 multiple times in S2 and in the preseason of S3, and I am currently sitting in D1 with two accounts. I have done some boosts before, though this is the first time that I am publically offering my services. I am capable of boosting any account to diamond division 1, on EUW or EUNE. These are the prices for the boosts Bronze V > Bronze IV = 10 EUR Bronze IV >...
[Selling] EUW/EUNE Boosts **Cheapest possible** (Need some vouches)
06/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 33 Replies
Hey so I'm a Diamond EUW/EUNE player starting out this business because the prices are freaking ridicilous.. 80€ for like gold V to Gold I? That's insane. http://i.imgur.com/wYFNSug.jpg http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2675043-4-euw-accounts.html#post23412618 Here's some accounts for sale **** QUEUE **** Marko (In progress)
New EUW/EUNE booster, looking for some vouches
04/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Im Diamond-1 EUNE player and im here to offer you the cheapest elo boosting service. I have a lot of free time so most likely ill start performing your order immediately. You will be able to play on your account whenever you want during the elo boosting. I will never use your IP/RP, also i never use ingame chat except if needed for simple calls. Prices: Bronze: 8 EUR/division, 10 EUR for bronze>silver