Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need a trusted booster who can start rightnow gold II(72lp) - p5

Discussion on Need a trusted booster who can start rightnow gold II(72lp) - p5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need a trusted booster who can start rightnow gold II(72lp) - p5

tittle add me on skype

getting 21lps now its euw

payment : paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Looking For] Trusted Booster for Gold I -> Plat V
09/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi there, I'm seeking a trusted, well-known and hopefully cheap booster who could get me to Platinum. I'm at Gold I, 23lp and I'm getting about 5-7lp per win sadly. Losing about the same amount. My mmr shouldn't be terrible and I'm pretty sure it'll catch up soon and start making bigger lp gains. (I was getting 17-20 lp in gold II a few days ago.) Anyway, I have nearly all the champs, and the essential runes/masteries ready. As well as 5k IP if you need to buy anything. PM me with a...
Need trusted booster Silver I 74LP > Gold V
08/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hello as the thread says, I am looking for a trusted booster who is available to boost for that range, please post here Your services and your prices, will buy the one thats seems more trusted/ affordable/ fast for me. I will contact you via Pm or skype if I need more informations
Looking for european trusted booster (which can start right now)
06/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
PM me ! Accepting only trusted ones. Elo job from silver to diamond
EUW - Selling Gold (S2 / S3) account [Trusted Booster]
03/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling one of my smurf accounts ive barely ever played on. The account has limited champions and runes. Its an okay starting account I suppose with the gold border from season two and gold V in season three with a good MMR. Champions: 29 Skins: 6 Runes: Support/AP runes I have the original email with the welcome message and its included. On top of that the buyer will get 10% discount on any elo boost in the future, on this account or any other account....
[NA] Looking for trusted booster to booster SILVER I to GOLD V.
02/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Please let me know price.