Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Euw account (championship riven) (72 skins)

Discussion on Euw account (championship riven) (72 skins) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Euw account (championship riven) (72 skins)

Today I will be selling my main account, since I don't really have time to play that much anymore.

There is 7 rune pages

The rest I will show through pictures with all information probably needed.

So lets start

Champions not owned

Icons

Runes

Skins

Please come with reasonable offers
Don't low ball
Be polite

Best regards Mik
Old 10/06/2013, 12:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 125
add me skype atari.epvp
Old 10/06/2013, 12:18   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Care atari is a scammer

If u dont trust me... add me on skype chrisi_140391 i will copy paste the chat with him....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] an account with Championship Riven [EUW] [62 CHAMPS] [22 SKINS] [SMURF]
09/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello guys! I want to check how the market is for my smurf who is located at EU West and is in division bronze I PROMOTION SERIES (I can get it to Silver V if neccessary) The account got 3 runepages: AD Carry runepage AP Carry runepage Toplane runepage
[Selling] Euw Gold account (championship riven) (72 skins)
09/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Today I will be selling my main account, since I don't really have time to play that much anymore. There is 7 rune pages The rest I will show through pictures with all information probably needed. So lets start http://i42.tinypic.com/23vkg3l.png
[Selling] OCE Silver 1 Account - Championship Riven and other rare skins!
10/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a Silver 1 ranked OCE account 80 Champions Skins: Dynasty Ahri Midnight Ahri Amethyst Ashe Artic Warfare Caitlyn
[Selling] League of Legends Account, Plat 2, 83 champs, 60 skins [Championship Riven, PAX Ski
08/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Skin list. Midnight Ahri Foxfire Ahri Blood Moon Akali Unchained Alistar-yt Hextech Anivia Blackfrost Anivia-legendary Frostfire Annie Piltover Customs Bltizcrank-legendary Vandal Brand
WTS NA ACCOUNT 77 CHAMPS + 57 SKINS RIOT GRAVES CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN
03/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
2 CHRISTMAS RIOT 4 LEGENDARYS CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN ADD ME ON SKYPE wiznolaan and will screenshare if intrested i have the orignal email i own this account could show u that to