Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NForce boosting service - Cheapest service out there (20 Euro B5-S5) (Repost)

Discussion on NForce boosting service - Cheapest service out there (20 Euro B5-S5) (Repost) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NForce boosting service - Cheapest service out there (20 Euro B5-S5) (Repost)

Hey guys!

Before reading, please note that we only boost on the following servers:

Europe Nordic and East
Europe West
(We can make exeptions for Turkey, but since we doesn't speak Turkish, we will probably have to discuss some other pricing)

We are 2 guys with the tag NForce. We are pretty new to boosting, but we both have succesfully boosted and smurfed through bronze a lot of times. We are both high platinum, and good solo queue players. We can boost in silver too, but for that we need to discuss some pricing. We stay out of gold at the moment, because we are a little bit new to this boosting stuff.

Our Prices are as following:

Bronze 5 to bronze 4 Including Best of 3: 5 Euro
Bronze 4 to bronze 3 Including Best of 3: 5 Euro
Bronze 3 to bronze 2 Including Best of 3: 5 Euro
Bronze 2 to bronze 1 Including Best of 3: 5 Euro
Bronze 1 to Silver 5 Including Best of 5: 5 Euro

For a package with Bronze 5 to Silver 5 Including all series: 20 Euro.

We also boost Silver and Gold Divisions, however, we will have to negotiate pricing depending on your accounts mmr, runes and champions.

When you order you will pay 50% when we start your boosting, and the other 50% when we are about to reach the final promotion series.

We accept payment through Paypal and Paysafecard or riotpoint cards.
We can also negatiate some pricing if this seems unfair to you

If you are interrested, feel free to leave a post down below, or contact me on any of the following.

Europe Nordic and East: NForce Azoram

Tags
cheap elo boosting, friendly staff, high elo boosters