Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Twitch viewers and followers (ring of real people)

Discussion on Twitch viewers and followers (ring of real people) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Twitch viewers and followers (ring of real people)

Hey,

I am one of the founder of community of twitch users, we are currently 200+ and we do help each other to keep partnership alive.

Basically, we got a script which detect when streams are up and we connect automatically on it, up to 5-10 streams by person.

We are growing slowly but surely as we keep track of how much people are connected.

I don't know if it can interest people but we can provide this service for some happy few people. I don't promise they will watch your stream but they will keep good job coming and your number of viewers alive.

Currently there is 2 available rooms.

50-150 real viewers (I've seen 148 viewers at Europe peektime) : 100€/month. They will all follow your channel and chat time to time.

Guaranteed real people and as viewers snowball you can easily maintain partnership. I am working with one LOL pro atm.

I accept only moneybooker for this project at this time.
Old 10/03/2013, 03:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 176/0/0
i can vouch if you want to already did for one viewer "booster"
Old 10/03/2013, 05:21   #3

Well, we got two people for october. I will let you know when we'll open new rooms.
Closed Thread